SAP HCM Specialist – Austin, TX Ref: USA00598
Ferrovial Services North America is a leading company providing Oil & Gas and Infrastructure solutions across the United States and Canada. Its portfolio includes 35 outstanding contracts, such as Port Miami Tunnel and maintenance of the Chevron refineries in California. With more than 1,500 employees and a presence in 14 states, Ferrovial Services North America, generates true value and growth for its clients while maintaining a strong commitment to safety and social responsibility.
The SAP HCM Specialist is a key member of the Human Resource Team under HRIS. This position reports to the SAP HRIS Manager and supports the maintenance and refinement of systems and business data for the effective delivery of payroll and related support to Finance and the rest of the organization.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Job Responsibilities Partner with HR, payroll and finance key stakeholders to understand needs requirements to design and implement solutions that drive efficiency.
- Proactively identifies areas of improvement in system use and business processes.
- Evaluates and prioritizes requests for change to SAP HCM system for fixes, system maintenance and enhancements.
- Performs SAP configuration and unit testing tasks for changes to SAP HCM system.
- Provides technical guidance to users in creating, testing and implementing related procedures.
- Manages external consulting support as it pertains to SAP HCM changes including documenting requirements, performing unit/integration testing; interfacing with end-users and migrating changes to production.
- Serve as key contributor for critical processes during the year (annual merit, year-end, SAP HCM support packs; and other new initiatives.
- Support all aspects of new and existing interface integrations to vendors.
- Serve as SAP HCM subject matter expert to support end user questions, training and mentoring
- Meets with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business requirements (user stories), systems goals, and identifies and resolves business systems issues.
- Analyzes and solves problems that are lower complexity and may be routine in nature, requiring varied responses depending on the situation.
- Receives minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Functional experience with SAP HCM (OM, PA, Time, and Payroll)
- Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated action oriented, results oriented competencies
- Ability to successfully communicate with all levels of the business.
- Excellent project management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required in IT or related degree.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in system management.
- Proficiency in SAP required; SAP Ariba experience preferred
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- The person in this will operate in a stationary position for significant portions of the day.
- The person in this position will occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as calculator, copy machine, and printer.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is usually in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Other duties (not listed) may be assigned to this job at any time.
Safety comes first! Required to complete work in a safe, efficient and accurate manner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must demonstrate Ferrovial Values: Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, Excellence and Innovation.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – M/W/V/D
Should a review of your background indicate a potential match to our job, our team will reach out.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless otherwise directed by our HR – Recruiting Department. Please do not forward resumes to our hiring managers or regional offices. Ferrovial Services N.A., is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
Publicada el 31-12-2099
Área funcional: Recursos Humanos
Austin, Texas, Estados Unidos
Tipo de contrato: Indefinido