Senior Client Service Leader (Internals Only) – Austin, TX Ref: USA00584
Ferrovial Services North America is a leading company providing Oil & Gas and Infrastructure solutions across the United States and Canada. Its portfolio includes 35 outstanding contracts, such as Port Miami Tunnel and maintenance of the Chevron refineries in California. With more than 1,500 employees and a presence in 14 states, Ferrovial Services North America, generates true value and growth for its clients while maintaining a strong commitment to safety and social responsibility.
Lead the understanding of the different client needs, linked with the strategy of the company. Report and communicate issues with current clients that have not been detected or address by the Business Unit. Support the rest of the Commercial Department in the needs prior and when a tender is released. Analyze new markets, clients or businesses.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Executing client surveys across the length of the existing contracts to capture discrepancies in the way our client views the service we provide
· Intermediating between the Commercial Team and the different clients prior and during the tender process
· Reviewing the communication protocols with the clients
· Visiting and understanding the main client needs
· Following relationships with clients
· Ensuring the client needs are covered or assessed in the tender process
· Capturing Client information in the CRM and update it if necessary
· Leading the discussion with the external stakeholders
· Promoting innovation in the team linked to client needs
· Engaging with DBEs that add value to our clients
· Set-up and manage communication protocol, taking the lead in managing relationships including external team members and stakeholders
· Verifying that the commercial and technical offer is consistent with the client needs
· Obtain feedback from clients after the bid process is closed
· Analyze new markets with limited information
- Project related stakeholders
- Business Units (Project Managers, Regional Managers and Business Directors)
- Rest of Commercial Department Team
Reporting to: Commercial Director
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Strong program management and interpersonal skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication in English
· Able to embrace change and drive continual improvement
· Strong attention to detail, accuracy and consistency
· Able to take pressure and tight timelines
Education and Experience
- Educated to engineering degree level or equivalent (civil engineering is a plus)
- Experience in the bid process
- Understanding of P3 projects and road maintenance activities.
- Knowledge and understanding of public sector procurement processes (private is a plus)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign is a plus
- Experience of keeping track of multiple, complex and time-phased activities
- Experience engaging new client and keeping track of existing clients
Other duties (not listed) may be assigned to this job at any time.
Safety comes first! Required to complete work in a safe, efficient and accurate manner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must demonstrate Ferrovial Values: Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, Excellence and Innovation.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – M/W/V/D
Should a review of your background indicate a potential match to our job, our team will reach out.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless otherwise directed by our HR – Recruiting Department. Please do not forward resumes to our hiring managers or regional offices. Ferrovial Services N.A., is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
Publicada el 31-12-2099
Área funcional: Desarrollo de Negocio
Austin, Texas, Estados Unidos
Tipo de contrato: Indefinido