Ferrovial Agroman UK
Publicado el 18 de abril, 2020
London, Londres, Reino Unido
Ferrovial Agroman is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group, the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees and a presence in over 15 countries, with over 60 years’ experience since it was founded.
Ferrovial Agroman delivers value-driven, complex multi-disciplinary design and construction solutions across varied sectors worldwide, including transport, energy and water. Our people make this happen, bringing a diverse range of experiences, prospectives and backgrounds to fuel fresh thinking as we meet the unique needs of the clients and communities we serve. We are dedicated to exceeding expectations and leaving a sustainable legacy.
We have an established presence in the UK and Ireland with the support of our global resource pool.
Ferrovial is a world-leading provider of infrastructure services delivering end to end capabilities over the entire asset lifecycle. This provides our diverse range of clients with a positive legacy through our integrated approach, ensuring consistently high standards of excellence in delivery. Value creation is at the heart of everything we do.
Ferrovial Agroman UK is a leading construction contractor involved in many of the key UK infrastructure projects.
We are currently recruiting for a senior lawyer to join the legal team in London reporting to the UK Legal Director.
This is a broad hands-on role within a small legal team that supports the business from the bid stage and throughout project delivery.
The role is mainly site based in London and is ideally suited to an experienced construction lawyer who is keen to work on complex infrastructure projects.
• Advising project team on all project contracts
• Supporting procurement team in drafting and negotiating supply chain contracts
• Advising on disputes in conjunction with external counsel as required
• Management of corporate governance requirements
Skills & experience
• 7+ years PQE construction lawyer with a good mix of contentious and non-contentious construction experience, including on NEC and project financed projects
• Ability to deal confidently and build strong relations with senior business colleagues
• A flexible attitude and ability to multi-task
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, and
• Highly motivated, analytical and professional attitude
Ferrovial Agroman UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and as such treats applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Location: West London
Crear alerta de empleo personalizada
Recibe emails con ofertas que cumplan tus preferencias
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo
Crear alerta personalizada
Los campos marcados con un asterisco son obligatorios *
Te hemos enviado un email de confirmaciónFinalizar
Algo ha ido mal. Inténtalo más tarde.Inténtalo otra vez