Single Hand Welder *EV* – Mandan, ND Ref: USA00196
Ferrovial Services North America is a leading company providing Oil & Gas and Infrastructure solutions across the United States and Canada. Its portfolio includes 35 outstanding contracts, such as Port Miami Tunnel and maintenance of the Chevron refineries in California. With more than 1,500 employees and a presence in 14 states, Ferrovial Services North America, generates true value and growth for its clients while maintaining a strong commitment to safety and social responsibility.
Single Hand Welder (includes Exotic welders) has capabilities and is or can certify/qualify to weld different alloy metals such as; carbon steel, stainless, chrome, Inconel, nickel, etc.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Lays out and fabricates / welds; pipe & fittings, welds on tanks, pressure vessels, furnace shells and tubes.
- Applies knowledge of geometry, physical properties and welding techniques.
- Reads and interprets blueprints and isometric piping drawings.
- Operate mobile motorized vehicles and motorized equipment, as trained.
- Must demonstrate the ability to comprehend and recognize all job-related work permits and
- complete Job Hazard Analysis.
- Must be able to maintain communications with Ferrovial Services, N.A. supervisors of job status and current assigned responsibilities.
- Must demonstrate rigging skills and utilization of crane hand signals.
- Must demonstrate adequate pipe welding skills by successfully passing a series of 6G position tests
- as required by QC Manager.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must have the ability to perform basic math skills, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication & division.
- Must be fluent at reading, speaking & writing English.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of entry requirements for columns, vessels and heaters.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and solve problems.
Education and Experience
- High school education or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in construction, maintenance or turnaround, with at least 2 years in the oil and gas industry.
- Welders will be required to pass certification testing set up and scheduled by the company.
Work Conditions / Physical Demands
- Must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be capable of working outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be able to bend, squat and kneel.
- Must be capable of climbing ladders and scaffolds and working at heights.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 60 pounds unassisted.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces.Must be able to perform work wearing personnel protective equipment. Including but not limited to the following: rain gear, chemical protective clothing, supplied air and air purifying respirators, safety harness, sand blast hoods, Nomex coveralls, hard hat, ear plugs and safety glasses.
- Must be able to work long hours and all shift schedules that may be up to seven days a week for extended duration’s of up to 8 weeks or more.
Other duties (not listed) may be assigned to this job at any time.
Safety comes first! Required to complete work in a safe, efficient and accurate manner.
Must demonstrate Ferrovial Values: Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, Excellence and Innovation.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – M/W/V/D
Should a review of your background indicate a potential match to our job, our team will reach out.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless otherwise directed by our HR – Recruiting Department. Please do not forward resumes to our hiring managers or regional offices. Ferrovial Services N.A., is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
Publicada el 31-12-2099
Área funcional: Skilled Trade/Field
Mandan, Dakota del Norte, Estados Unidos
Tipo de contrato: Indefinido