Temporary Office Manager
Ferrovial Agroman UK
Publicado el 18 de abril, 2020
Londres, Reino Unido
Ferrovial Agroman is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group, the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees and a presence in over 15 countries, with over 60 years’ experience since it was founded.
Ferrovial Agroman delivers value-driven, complex multi-disciplinary design and construction solutions across varied sectors worldwide, including transport, energy and water. Our people make this happen, bringing a diverse range of experiences, prospectives and backgrounds to fuel fresh thinking as we meet the unique needs of the clients and communities we serve. We are dedicated to exceeding expectations and leaving a sustainable legacy.
We have an established presence in the UK and Ireland with the support of our global resource pool.
Ferrovial is a world-leading provider of infrastructure services delivering end to end capabilities over the entire asset lifecycle. This provides our diverse range of clients with a positive legacy through our integrated approach, ensuring consistently high standards of excellence in delivery. Value creation is at the heart of everything we do.
You will be required to cover holiday and sickness leave as well as busy periods, working on an ad-hoc basis when needed. You will provide first class administrative support to the Ferrovial Agroman UK business.
• To manage the reception area, greeting visitors and dealing with telephone enquiries
• To manage room bookings for the business and any meeting requirements including IT and catering
• To provide a facilities management service including ordering stationary, sorting post, stocking the kitchen, booking car park spaces, general filing etc.
• To manage IT and telephone ordering processes including IT equipment and log-ons and to support new starters as required
• To organize travel arrangements for managers and employees upon request
• To assist employees and managers with filing expense claims upon request
• To provide administrative support to the management team upon request
• To gather data and produce reports as required by the MD and Directorate
• To attend management meetings, take minutes and ensure actions are implemented
• To promote company values in all dealings with other employees, clients, subcontractors and other external contacts
Skills & experience
• Experience of facilities management including managing reception
• Flexible approach to work and working hours
• Exceptional administrative and organisational skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong IT skills including Microsoft office
• Experience of working in an international organization
• Spanish language skills
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS JOB DESCRIPTION DOES NOT REPRESENT A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF ACTIVITES AND EMPLOYEES MAYBE REQUESTED TO UNDERTAKE OTHER REASONABLE DUTIES.
Document ControllerAylesbury, , Reino Unido Temporal Administración Publicado el 18 de abril, 2020
Logistics AdministratorLondres, Reino Unido Temporal Administración Publicado el 18 de abril, 2020
Temporary Office ManagerLondres, Reino Unido Temporal Administración Publicado el 18 de abril, 2020
Crear alerta de empleo personalizada
Recibe emails con ofertas que cumplan tus preferencias
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo
Crear alerta personalizada
Los campos marcados con un asterisco son obligatorios *
Te hemos enviado un email de confirmaciónFinalizar
Algo ha ido mal. Inténtalo más tarde.Inténtalo otra vez