Timekeeper / Field Administrator (for turnarounds) *EV* – Northern & Southern California Ref: USA00499
Ferrovial Services North America is a leading company providing Oil & Gas and Infrastructure solutions across the United States and Canada. Its portfolio includes 35 outstanding contracts, such as Port Miami Tunnel and maintenance of the Chevron refineries in California. With more than 1,500 employees and a presence in 14 states, Ferrovial Services North America, generates true value and growth for its clients while maintaining a strong commitment to safety and social responsibility.
The Timekeeper/Field Administrator is responsible for all interfaces between the FSNA R&E accounting department and the Client accounting department. All Payroll, A/P and A/R functions will be routed through this position. Performs all activities necessary to process data for payroll and billing; including time validation and entry, reconciling payroll to billing reports, and processing billing through client systems.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for compiling, validating, and entering labor, per diem, mileage, and equipment into SAP and client systems for payroll and billing
- Reconciles payroll, billing, and client system data to ensure accuracy and expedite payment
- Provides reports to management, clients, and finance
- Performs a wide variety of payroll, billing, reporting, and record keeping activities
- Computes labor, per diem, mileage, and other payments; processes requests for payroll advances and payroll corrections
- Provide assistance to employees, be the point of contact between employees and other departments
- All other duties as requested
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Able to maintain confidential information
- Strong organizational and time management capabilities
- Produce accurate results with interruptions and distractions
- Works well in team environments and independently
- Clear written and verbal communication
Education and Experience
- Two years of timekeeping or related experience and familiarity with industrial construction sites preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel, SAP, and Outlook
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; OR two or more years related work experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a TWIC card, RSO training, and be able to complete and pass client required site training.
- Valid Driver’s License and a good driving record required to drive in job sites or a company vehicle.
Work Conditions/ Physical Demands
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is usually in an indoor environment located on an industrial construction job site.
- Must be capable of working in a fast paced, time-sensitive environment.
Other duties (not listed) may be assigned to this job at any time.
Safety comes first! Required to complete work in a safe, efficient and accurate manner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must demonstrate Ferrovial Values: Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, Excellence and Innovation.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – M/W/V/D
Should a review of your background indicate a potential match to our job, our team will reach out.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless otherwise directed by our HR – Recruiting Department. Please do not forward resumes to our hiring managers or regional offices. Ferrovial Services N.A., is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
Publicada el 31-12-2099
Área funcional: Administración
California, Estados Unidos
Tipo de contrato: Indefinido