Create your personalized alert
Fields with an asterisk are mandatory *
You are done! We have sent a confimation emailFinish
It seems that something has gone wrong. Please, try again.Try again
Characteristics of Logistics Positions at Ferrovial
Logistics professionals plan, implement, and monitor the transportation and storage of goods, services, or information within a supply chain and between the points of origin and consumption to optimize processes.
- Planning purchases, warehouses, routes, transportation activities, and distribution centers to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Managing information from the point of origin to the destination, orchestrating transportation routes, and organizing services as needed.
- Monitoring transportation rates and other derived operating costs.
- Upholding quality in all logistics processes.
- Planning operations by preparing the relevant budgets.
- Managing transportation, storage, and distribution of goods and products.
- Addressing any incidents that may arise in the logistics chain.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Analytical capabilities.
- Competence in logistics and supply management software.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Knowledge of logistics systems
- Advanced Degree in Transportation and Logistics
- Advanced Degree in Administration and Finance
- Advanced Degree in International Trade
All functional areas
Accounting / Auditing
Project monitoring / cost management
Marketing and Communication
Operations / Production
Health and Safety
Skilled Trade /Field