Geotechnical Design Manager - HS2
Ferrovial Agroman UK
Publicado el 18 de abril, 2020
Milton Keynes, Sudeste, Reino Unido
Ferrovial Agroman is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group, the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 90,000 employees and a presence in over 15 countries, with over 60 years’ experience since it was founded.
Ferrovial Agroman delivers value-driven, complex multi-disciplinary design and construction solutions across varied sectors worldwide, including transport, energy and water. Our people make this happen, bringing a diverse range of experiences, prospectives and backgrounds to fuel fresh thinking as we meet the unique needs of the clients and communities we serve. We are dedicated to exceeding expectations and leaving a sustainable legacy.
You will be responsible for leading the Geotechnical discipline for the High Speed 2 project. This will be one of the major infrastructures project in the UK, and it will consist in High Speed railwayline which will link London and Birmingham.
You will play a critical role in the project as you will be the overall responsible for the geotechnical design. We are looking for a well-seasoned Geotechnical Manager able to lead a qualified team of geotechnical consultants.
The position will be based in Milton Keynes, 25 minutes away from London.
• Plans and oversees geotechnical field explorations and soil remediation programs.
• Manages both internal and external teams of experts.
• Performs visits to the working site to oversee geotechnical works and construction activities.
• Reviews geotechnical information of different projects during the bidding stage providing technical assistant.
• Prepares geotechnical reports about building, roads and railway projects.
• Performs soil-structure analysis, assisting in the design of shallow and deep foundations and earth retaining structures.
Skills & experience
• BSc in Civil Engineering.
• Masters in Geotechnical Engineering preferred.
• Wide experience managing geotechnical designs for big infrastructure projects.
Geotechnical Design Manager - HS2Milton Keynes, Sudeste, Reino Unido Indefinido Diseño Publicado el 18 de abril, 2020
Temporary Works CoordinatorLondres, Reino Unido Indefinido Diseño Publicado el 18 de abril, 2020
Crear alerta de empleo personalizada
Recibe emails con ofertas que cumplan tus preferencias
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo
Crear alerta personalizada
Los campos marcados con un asterisco son obligatorios *
Te hemos enviado un email de confirmaciónFinalizar
Algo ha ido mal. Inténtalo más tarde.Inténtalo otra vez