Highways Scotland Ref: AM08232
At Amey Consulting we specialise in intelligent interventions rooted in practical thinking. Uniquely, our plans and designs are shaped by our expertise in delivery.
Passionate about infrastructure and dedicated to providing solutions for our clients – we are transforming how transport, utilities, property and public assets perform, day in, day out.
Why Amey Consulting
Our work makes a difference in the daily lives of almost everyone in the UK. And our people are the driving force behind this success; passionate about seeing our cutting-edge contributions played out in the real world.
Our 3,000 strong team is an ambitious one: together we work hard to succeed both as individuals and as a business.
We’ll ask you to help us improve and innovate and in return, we’ll help you develop and grow. So your success becomes our success.
We’ll do everything we can to help you achieve your goals – whatever these may be – at every stage of your career. You may be surprised where an Amey career can take you.
Our Work Scotland
Our Edinburgh and Glasgow design hubs provide a unique opportunity to be involved in a range of schemes from inception through to completion. We deliver projects right across Scotland and further afield from bridge inspections to the design, supervision and maintenance of nationally significant road schemes.
Our multidisciplinary team encompasses roads, bridges and civil structures, geotechnical engineering, ITS and lighting, rail, environmental consultancy, utilities, BIM and transport planning. We pride ourselves in working collaboratively with each other and with our clients to deliver innovative and practical engineering design solutions.
As experts in our field, we are focused on technical excellence. We provide a supportive environment in which to develop the knowledge and skills of our staff to ensure careers thrive.
Recent Key Projects
- Ongoing design of the A96 Dualling East of Huntly to Aberdeen scheme
- Detailed design and supervision of the £500m M8 M73 M74 Motorway Improvements
- Project (Award for -Infrastructure – Saltire Society Civil Engineering Awards 2017)
- Design and management of emergency repairs on the Forth Road Bridge (Greatest
- Contribution to -Scotland Award – Saltire Society Civil Engineering Awards 2016)
- Structural health monitoring systems for long-span bridges with real time monitoring and safety alerts
- Design and management of major road and bridge improvement schemes on Scottish trunk roads
- Bridge design, inspection, assessment and asset management services for local authorities throughout –Scotland
- Design of the A90/A938 Laurencekirk Junction Improvement scheme
- Feasibility and options appraisal for road links from Montrose to the A90
- Design support for the £340m Waste Water Infrastructure Alliance on behalf of Scottish Water
Do you share our vision?
We’re always eager to hear from professionals involved with:
- Road design
- CAD (including RC detailing) / BIM
- Bridges / civil structures design
- Structures inspection and asset management
- Geotechnical engineering
- Environmental specialists
- Transport planning
- Traffic engineering
- ITS, lighting and Signals
- Project management
Publicada el 15-01-2019
Área funcional: Ingeniería
Escocia, Reino Unido
Tipo de contrato: Permanent