Publicado el 28 de mayo, 2022
Ferrovial is one of the world’s leading infrastructure operators. The Company has 96,000 employees and operates in over 20 countries. Its main business areas are: Toll Roads, Construction and Airports. Other businesses include water, electrification and mobility. Last year, Ferrovial adopted the Horizon 24 Plan, a strategy for 2020 – 2024 in which the Company will focus on the development, construction and operation of sustainable infrastructure on its main geographies. Those infrastructures require products and services to operate them. Every new product is designed to be customer centric, data-driven and scalable enough to be sustainable in the long term.
This position aims to lead and coordinate the development of Innovation Programmes within the construction industry pushing for its transformation. This role will originate the ideas; will identify new innovation opportunities and guide the business to successful conceptualise, develop and implement programmes to test and prototype cutting-edge methodologies, technologies and solutions; engaging internal and external stakeholders to assemble a team and coordinate and lead the programme activity.
• As part of the Innovation Team you will be identifying, developing and delivering innovation programs to drive business value for Ferrovial with a specific focus on Construction.
• Reporting directly to the Head of Business Liaison, you will be a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to exercise initiative in a role that requires multi-task. You will be able to work independently whilst being a good team player, solution orientated and proactive with good time management skills.
• You will have direct responsibility for the compliance in terms delivery of innovation programs assigned with the support of other departments and teams of Ferrovial, Business Units and external partners.
• Work alongside the Centers of Excellence, IT, Data & Architecture, Open Innovation and Digital Hub teams to ensure proper coordination.
• This role is based in Madrid with availability to travel (
Skills & experience
• Highly competent at financial modelling, impact assessment, business plan development and financial management
• Experience of engagement with management both internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent level of English and Spanish, ideally with international experience
• Broad understanding of all aspects of business, strategic planning/building skills, and strong operational focus preferred
• Strong track record of identification and analysis of business opportunities.
• Experience using of agile methodologies.
• Strong contract management and negotiation skills
• Track record of innovation development & delivery
• Strong leadership skills and proven track record of collaborative working across teams
• Innovation and entrepreneurial mentality – with a pragmatic approach
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
• Strong belief in getting things done
• Working with an international team and capable to prioritize and make things happen.
• Competency gained directly from the infrastructure and mobility sector, including knowledge of one or more specific areas such as mobility infrastructure, mobility service development, new mobility business models, etc.
• Keen interest in transport infrastructure, mobility services and relevant enabling technologies
The Innovation & Portfolio management department coordinates and delivers the Innovation Strategic Plan (ISP) transversally across all Ferrovial Business Units. Reporting directly to the Head of Strategy & Portfolio Management, this position will play a key role in identifying, developing and delivering disruptive innovation opportunities to drive business value for Ferrovial with a specific focus on infrastructure and mobility.
Last year, Ferrovial adopted the Horizon 24 Plan, a strategy for 2020 – 2024 in which the Company will focus on the development, construction and operation of sustainable infrastructure on its main geographies. Do you want to make an impact in the lives of millions? Ferrovial plays an important role in the society with the purpose to move you and the rest of the world in a sustainable way. This team will drive change in Ferrovial, enabled by technology and innovation, becoming the most efficient, digital and data driven company in the infrastructure sector, Have you ever thought about what it takes to develop, implement and support the Heathrow airport in London or the 407 ETR manage lane in Toronto? In this organization our team serves as a technical catalyst to the future of mobility. Challenging infrastructure project like this one requires the brightest talent, like yourself, to make our dreams a reality.
Beca Dirección de Transformación DigitalMadrid, España Indefinido Innovación Publicado el 28 de mayo, 2022
Portfolio Innovation ManagerMadrid, España Indefinido Innovación Publicado el 28 de mayo, 2022
Innovation LeadMadrid, España Indefinido Innovación Publicado el 28 de mayo, 2022
Crear alerta de empleo personalizada
Recibe emails con ofertas que cumplan tus preferencias
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo
Crear alerta personalizada
Los campos marcados con un asterisco son obligatorios *
Te hemos enviado un correo electrónico de confirmaciónFinalizar
Algo ha ido mal. Inténtalo más tarde.Inténtalo otra vez