Project Engineer Stations and Tunnel - Australia
Ferrovial Construcción Australia
Publicado el 8 de octubre, 2021
Gestión de Proyectos
Ferrovial is one of the world’s leading infrastructure operators and municipal services companies, committed to developing sustainable solutions.
The company has more than 96,000 employees and a presence in 6 main markets. It is a member of Spain’s blue-chip IBEX 35 index and is also included in prestigious sustainability indices such as the Dow Jones Sustainability Index and FTSE4Good.
Ferrovial Construction is the unit that carries out civil engineering construction, building and industrial projects. It is internationally renowned for its design capacity and construction of exceptional projects of all kinds, and primarily for its major transport infrastructures.
Ferrovial Construction Australia is expanding its footprint in Australia and is looking for a Project Engineer Stations and Tunnel.
• Build Stations shafts and mined tunnels in a safety manner complying with cost and program.
• Manage subcontractors
• Monitor project cost and provide with timely identification of deviations from budget
• Work with the planning team to develop detailed and accurate short term programmes of work.
• Provide accurate and timely reporting of progress against the plan.
Habilidades y experiencia
• Civil Engineer or similar
• Minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar position in JV environment
• Good knowledge construction processes
• Good manage of subcontractors Knowledge in tunnel methodologies
• Necessary good level of English
Crear alerta de empleo personalizada
Recibe emails con ofertas que cumplan tus preferencias
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo
Crear alerta personalizada
Los campos marcados con un asterisco son obligatorios *
Te hemos enviado un correo electrónico de confirmaciónFinalizar
Algo ha ido mal. Inténtalo más tarde.Inténtalo otra vez