Ferrovial Agroman UK
Publicado el 25 de enero, 2020
Londres, Reino Unido
Control de Proyecto/ Gestión de costes
Ferrovial Agroman is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group, the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees and apresence in over 15 countries, with over 60 years’ experience since it was founded.
Ferrovial Agroman delivers value-driven, complex multi-disciplinary design and construction solutions across varied sectors worldwide, including transport,energy and water. Our people make this happen, bringing a diverse range of experiences, prospectives and backgrounds to fuel fresh thinking as we meet the unique needs of the clients and communities we serve. We are dedicated to exceeding expectations and leaving a sustainable legacy.
We have an established presence in the UK and Ireland with the support of our global resource pool.
Ferrovial is a world-leading provider of infrastructure services delivering end to end capabilities over the entire asset lifecycle. This provides our diverse range of clients with a positive legacy through our integrated approach, ensuring consistently high standards of excellence in delivery. Value creation is at the heart of everything we do.
Reporting to the Cost Controls Manager
Responsible to the FLO Cost Controls Manager for:
Cost Risk analysis:
– Chair periodic risk reviews with each PM and site teams and update risk register.
– Assist in the quantification and validation of new risks.
– Ensure no overlap in cost and risk forecasts.
– Risk reporting undertaken for both client and internal (Parent companies of the Joint Venture).
– Run Monte Carlo for periodic submission to the client.
– Manage deep dive of risk exposure for each End Forecast exercise and present outcomes to senior management.
– Liaise with client Risk Manager and answer queries/provide assurance.
– Attend periodic risk collaboration meetings with the client Risk Manager and Commercial team.
– Respond to queries/provide assurance to parent company’s Auditors.
Schedule Risk analysis:
– Quarterly, import and set up programme in Pertmaster.
– Ensure that the project programme is logically driven.
– Liaise with site project teams to assign uncertainty ratings against each activity.
– Run Monte Carlo simulation and query the activities driving the key milestones.
– Prepare QSRA output reports for the client.
Skills & experience
Software expertise required:
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS JOB DESCRIPTION DOES NOT REPRESENT A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF ACTIVITES AND EMPLOYEES MAYBE REQUESTED TO UNDERTAKE OTHER REASONABLE DUTIES.
Cost EngineerLondres, Reino Unido Indefinido Control de Proyecto/ Gestión de costes Publicado el 25 de enero, 2020
Risk ManagerLondres, Reino Unido Indefinido Control de Proyecto/ Gestión de costes Publicado el 25 de enero, 2020
Crear alerta de empleo personalizada
Recibe emails con ofertas que cumplan tus preferencias
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus interesas, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo
Crear alerta personalizada
Los campos marcados con un asterisco son obligatorios *
Te hemos enviado un email de confirmaciónFinalizar
Algo ha ido mal. Inténtalo más tarde.Inténtalo otra vez