Temporary Works Coordinator
Ferrovial Agroman UK
Publicado el 18 de abril, 2020
Londres, Reino Unido
Ferrovial Agroman is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group, the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees and a presence in over 15 countries, with over 60 years’ experience since it was founded.
Ferrovial Agroman delivers value-driven, complex multi-displinary design and construction solutions across varied sectors worldwide, including transport, energy and water. Our people make this happen, bringing a diverse range of experiences, prospectives and backgrounds to fuel fresh thinking as we meet the unique needs of the clients and communities we serve. We are dedicated to exceeding expectations and leaving a sustainable legacy.
We have an established presence in the UK and Ireland with the support of our global resource pool.
Ferrovial is a world-leading provider of infrastructure services delivering end to end capabilities over the entire asset lifecycle. This provides our diverse range of clients with a positive legacy through our integrated approach, ensuring consistently high standards of excellence in delivery. Value creation is at the heart of everything we do.
The Temporary Works Coordinator (TWC) will be responsible for the coordination and implementation of TW design including their maintenance for the site, reporting to the Temporary Works Design Lead
• To provide expertise regarding the design of TW
• The TWC should be the first point of contact between the designers and the site team.
• The TWC will be responsible for ensuring that Flo’s Temporary Works Procedure is implemented on site.
• The TWC will ensure that all TWs within their appointment scope, are identified, recorded, classified, risk assessed, checked and managed in accordance with Riverlinx’ procedure.
• The TWC will maintain the site specific TW Register with new, ongoing, completed and accepted by the client and will sign off the permit to load.
• The TWC will prepare the EDB where the necessary information to produce a design is described and meets all the requirements from site.
• The TWC must ensure that TW are physically inspected during construction providing checklists where required, and are responsible for reviewing actual conditions against conditions assumed in the TW design
• The TWC will ensure that all TW are adequately and safely designed, constructed and used, ensuring that those people responsible for the construction of the TW receive full detail of the design
• To assist the project team in their production of ‘as-built’ documentation and the Health & Safety File.
Skills & experience
• Degree qualified in civil/structural engineering or similar discipline, ideally chartered
• At least five years’ experience of construction of comparable temporary works, with a minimum period of one year design experience.
• Understanding of Project Management and Procedures.
• General computer skills, Microsoft suite.
• Excellent communications skills at all level.
• Problem solving skills.
Geotechnical Design Manager - HS2Milton Keynes, Sudeste, Reino Unido Temporal Diseño Publicado el 18 de abril, 2020
Crear alerta de empleo personalizada
Recibe emails con ofertas que cumplan tus preferencias
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo
Crear alerta personalizada
Los campos marcados con un asterisco son obligatorios *
Te hemos enviado un email de confirmaciónFinalizar
Algo ha ido mal. Inténtalo más tarde.Inténtalo otra vez