Waste Operative Ref: AMGA00359
IOSH Working Safety knowledge is desirable
Everyone at Amey works together towards this common aim, which we call our ‘Better Places’ goal. We’re a commercial business which focuses on helping our customers to serve Britain. Making things better every day for people and communities is at the heart of the way we work. Today we are one of the most diverse companies in our sector. So at Amey you can grow in a specific sector to broaden your horizons by applying your skills to a new sector. You may be surprised where an Amey career can take you. Amey is an equal opportunities employer.
To collect refuse / recycling from residential and / or commercial properties and dispose of refuse in designated receptacles.
- Deliver the agreed service in a reliable, flexible and positive manner.
- Supporting colleagues as required so that we deliver the contractual and implied obligations to our customers.
- Provide a high quality of customer service by ensuring the basics are delivered on time and against requirements.
- Deal courteously with complaints and enquiries & financial
- Treat Amey property with respect ensuring that no damage is caused ensuring in a cost to the contract.
- Safety and Operations
- Deliver a safe, efficient and effective service achieving targeted productivity, KPI and safety performance.
- Support a culture of safe operations which is never compromised.
- People and Processes
- Engage collaboratively with the team to deliver and improve service and reinforce Amey’s culture and values.
- Represent Amey’s values and act as a personal role model to colleagues in driving adherence to core procedures, policies and systems.
Skills & experience
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and the management team.
- Present a professional image to stakeholders.
- Works with diligence and professionalism and in doing so gains respect from colleagues and the management team.
- Has the ability to work collaboratively across the account.
- Ability to understand the operation of equipment and ability to read and understand the associated operating manual.
- Flexible and willing to assist in the provision of a flexible service as well as providing support to other areas of the account.
- Worked in a manual service delivery environment
- Met agreed team and individual targets
- Worked with relevant health and safety guidelines
- Dealt with customer complaints and escalating appropriately
- Identified opportunities to improve the service delivered.
Publicada el 20-09-2019
Área funcional: Medio Ambiente
Gloucester, Sudoeste, Reino Unido
Tipo de contrato: Permanent