One of our innovation priorities is to promote safety.
This is why we created the Safety Lab, an acceleration program to adopt new methodologies and technologies that help improve the safety of employees, infrastructure users and everyone that is affected by our activity.
Expected program benefits include:
- Create acutting-edge safety program.
- Generate a stronger culture of corporate safety.
- Share knowledge, experience and challenges.
- Scale procedures and products within the organization.
- Establish alliances with external partners.
- Promote digitalization in this area.
We are working on initiatives such as the Reaction to Risk (R2) project, which uses wireless technology to supplement existing employee safety measures on construction sites. We are also working on the transversal collaboration program, Worker of the Future, to encourage worker digitalization.