1. General information
|Data Controller||Ferrovial S.A.|
|Purposes of processing||Legal basis for processing|
|User management and dealing with user||User´s consent|
|Register of Blog users, dealing with user requests, publication of comments and sending of communications||User´s consent|
|Sending of newsletters and/or alerts, which could contain commercial information||User´s consent|
|Attention to the Users’ requests||Execution of the contract or of the legal relationship established|
|Compliance with the legal obligations of Ferrovial, S.A.||Execution of the contract or of the legal relationship established|
|Fraud prevention||Legitimate interest|
|Contact with the user to participate in projects related to the Ferrovial Foresight innovation platform||User´s consent|
|Data recipients||Ferrovial Group companies, Public administrations, Processors (some of which are located outside the EU)|
|Rights of data subjects||Access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, opposition, portability, opposition to automated individual decisions and revocation of consent.|
2. Additional information on Data Protection
Regarding the personal data requested through the enabled forms, it will be necessary for the User to provide, at least, those data marked with an asterisk or otherwise determined as mandatory, or necessary, in the form or channel of data collection in question, since, if these data deemed necessary are not supplied, the Company will not be able to accept and manage the User’s request.
For personal data requested through forms on the Website, Users must provide at least all details marked with an asterisk. If such mandatory information is not provided, the Company will not be able to accept and process their request.
Who is the controller for the processing of your personal data?
Company’s name: FERROVIAL, S.A.
Address: C / Príncipe de Vergara 135, 28002 – Madrid.
Phone: +34 91 586 25 00
Data Protection Officer: email@example.com / C / Príncipe de Vergara 135, 28002, Madrid.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The personal data provided by the User may be processed by the Company for any of the purposes listed below, depending on the type of data provided by the User and the interactions that the User carries out through the Website (name, e-mail address, mobile phone number and attention requested) will be processed by the COMPANY for the purpose of registering Users from the Website, administering the user database and responding to requests or questions;
In more detail, the COMPANY may process your data for the following purposes
- User management: Management and assistance with registration and activity as user.
- Blog Management: Registration of blog users, which allows them to: save particular articles and read them again; publish comments, together with the details provided for this purpose; and receive notifications of i) new publications, according to the categories selected by the User for this purpose, and ii) new comments on publications that the User has previously commented on.
- Sending of newsletters and alerts: Sending of this information, through any channel, including electronic means (such as e-mail, web communications or communications through the application) on news and articles, activities, events, competitions, etc. of the COMPANY or third parties, which may contain commercial information on products, services, offers or promotions in relation to the activities carried out by FERROVIAL and/or the FERROVIAL Group, as well as the information requested by the User through the participation form located on the Ferrovial Foresight innovation platform. The companies of the Ferrovial Group are all the companies or entities that have Ferrovial SA as their parent company for the purposes of Article 42 of the Commercial Code and, specifically, the companies listed in our most recent annual report and consolidated annual accounts published on www.ferrovial.com website. The activities of the companies of the Ferrovial Group are essentially: i) construction, ii) airport management, iii) management of road and other infrastructure, and iv) services.
- User Service: Management and resolution of User queries and communications.
- Compliance with the Company’s legal obligations in relation to the website: Fulfilment of the Company’s legal obligations in relation to the Website, whenever it is necessary to process the data of the Users.
- Fraud prevention: Management and development of fraud prevention and control activities.
- Contact with the User to participate in specific projects: The Company may contact the User to propose collaboration or participation in any of the projects in which the Company is involved, within the framework of the Ferrovial Foresight innovation platform.
We also inform you about the processing of the information collected from the Users of the social networks accessed through the corporate profiles of the COMPANY for the purposes specified by each of these social networks, including analysis purposes. Any competition and/or promotion organized on such networks will be specifically regulated.
What personal data do we process?
The personal data processed by the Company as a consequence of the interactions carried out by the Users, through the Website, come from the personal data provided by the Users through the forms made available by the Company, as well as provided through any other form made available by the Company.
Specifically, the Company may process personal data such as; identification data (e.g. name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address, etc.).
To whom your data is disclosed?
The COMPANY informs you that your data may be shared with the following:
- Group companies, as specified in the previous section, in order to respond to requests and queries from Users. This may involve international transfers of data to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), some of which may not be considered by the European Commission to have a level of data protection equivalent to the level of protection in the EEA.
- Public administrations, for the fulfilment of legal obligations of the Company.
Your username and comments may be visible to third parties in cases where you interact through comments on the Blog.
Likewise, the Company informs Users that their personal data may be communicated to service providers of the Company, who act as data processors, some of which are located outside the European Economic Area, in countries that do not have a level equivalent to the European one in relation to data protection guarantees.
In the event that the Company carries out such data communications, it guarantees that, beforehand, it has put in place the appropriate means to ensure the application of adequate legal guarantees in relation to such data communications.
The appropriate legal guarantees to be applied by the Company may consist in the formalisation with the recipient of the data of Standard Contract Clauses approved by the European Commission to legitimise the international transfer of data to third countries or in the adherence of the service provider to the protection framework for the transfer of data EU-US and Switzerland-US, called Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome), among others.
What is Ferrovial’s legitimacy for processing your data?
The Company carries out the processing of the Users’ personal data in accordance with the following legitimizing bases, depending on the type of personal data provided, as well as the interactions established between the User and the Company:
- The maintenance of the legal relationship established between the Company and the Users in relation to the purposes derived from the claims, doubts or consultations made by the User.
- The fulfilment of the Company’s legal obligations, in relation to the processing and possible transfer of data to administrations and competent authorities.
- The legitimate interest of the Company in relation to the prevention of fraud.
- The User’s consent, in relation to the processing of data for sending corporate and commercial communications, as well as to contact the User in the event of the possibility of proposing the participation of a project in which the Company is involved.
The Company informs its Users that it will only process personal data for processing activities based on the User’s consent in those cases where the User has consented to the data processing activity in question, through the means of obtaining consent made available by the Company.
How long do we retain your personal data?
In relation to the rest of the processing purposes, the data will be kept as long as the Company has the legitimacy to do so and, as long as the User does not request the erasure of the data.
What are your rights as data subject?
The User has the right to access his/her personal data and to obtain confirmation of how we are processing them, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes of the processing which they were collected.
Under certain circumstances, data subjects may request that the processing of their data be limited, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims. Users may also (oppose to the processing of their data on the basis of reasons related to their particular situation, in which case we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of claims.
The User may request the right to the portability of the data and obtain for himself or herself or for another service provider certain information derived from the formalised relationship with the Company. To exercise the rights in the matter of data protection, or to revoke the consents given, the User can write to FERROVIAL, S.A., C/Príncipe de Vergara 135, 28002 Madrid or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating as reference “Data Protection”.
The Company informs the User that, in order to make the right exercised effective, it may be necessary for the User to provide additional documentation to prove his/her identity (for example, a copy of his/her national identity card or passport).
For any additional information on the processing of personal data, the User may contact the Company’s Data Protection Officer (email@example.com or C / Príncipe de Vergara 135, 28002, Madrid, Spain). Likewise, the User may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.aepd.es), especially when the User has not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of his or her rights.