1. What are cookies? A cookie is a text file which is downloaded onto your device (computer, smart phone or tablet) when you access a website or use an application and allows the website holder to store or recover information regarding your browsing preferences.
FERROVIAL, S.A. (hereinafter the COMPANY) wishes to provide you with all the necessary information on the cookies used on our so that you can make an informed decision on the use thereof and your privacy protection.
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies which are not stored on your device and disappear once you close your browsing session.
- Persistent cookies: These allow information to be stored on your hard drive and be used after you close your browser.
- Own cookies: These are cookies sent to your hard drive from our own Website, although some are also provided by the Google Analytics tool.
- Third party cookies: These are cookies which are sent to your device from a domain not managed by the COMPANY, but by a third company which will treat the information obtained through such cookies.
ii) SlideShare Inc. for downloading documents (http://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy), and iii) technical cookies from Euroland.com AB to provide access to stock exchange information.
- Technical cookies: These cookies make it possible for you to browse our Website and make use of the various options and services available, such as those allowing the tracking of traffic on the site and the provision of data, session identification, access to restricted areas or the use of security elements while browsing.
- Personalisation cookies: These are cookies which allow you to access our Website with certain predefined specifications depending on criteria such as language, type of browser, or the regional configuration from which you access the service.
- Analytics cookies: These are cookies used for tracking and analysing user behaviour. This type of cookie allows us to monitor activity on our Website through aggregate or statistical data on browsing habits.We uses analytical cookies, some of which are provided by Google Analytics (https://www.google.com/intl/en-GB/policies/technologies/cookies/) and the Hotjar Ltd. tool for generating heatmaps (a graphic representation of online user behaviour on a particular website) (https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/cookie-information).
3. Who uses the cookies? The information collected through cookies downloaded from the domain managed by the COMPANY is used by the COMPANY, as well as by Google Inc. and Hotjar Ltd. as analytics services providers.
Other third parties such as YouTube, Inc., SlideShare and Euroland.com AB can access the information collected by cookies managed from their own domains. For further information, please read the information contained in the links .
On future visits to our Website, the user may consult this policy via the link provided. If at any time you wish to cancel your consent in relation to cookies from our Website, you will have to eliminate the cookies stored on your device. However, you should be aware of the fact that blocking the installation of, or eliminating, cookies could affect some of the functionalities, services or content of our Website.
Internet browsers allow you to visualise, deactivate, restrict, block or eliminate cookies. You can check how to modify your settings in relation to cookies on the main browsers via the links below, although we recommend that you consult your browser support or help section for detailed and up-to-date information specific to your browser version and device used.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, please see Microsoft support or your browser’s Help menu
- Firefox: Preferences -> Privacy -> Use Custom Settings for History.
For more information, please see Mozilla support or your browser’s Help menu.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, please see Google support or your browser’s Help menu.
- Safari: Preferences -> Privacy.
For more information, please see Apple support or your browser’s Help section.
Also, please note that some browsers allow you to browse in private or incognito mode, which means that cookies are installed on the device but they are deleted automatically when the browsing session ends.