Our Value Proposition
We Have More Than 50 Years of Experience Developing and Managing Transport Infrastructures Worldwide.
We work hard to add the maximum value to our projects by efficiently managing all phases of an asset’s lifecycle.
Our Latest News
Ferrovial adopts Horizon 24 Plan to focus on sustainable infrastructure
A strategy for 2020-2024 in which the company will focus on the development, construction and operation of sustainable infrastructure.
Cintra Wins “PFI European Transport Deal of the Year” Award for Silvertown
Cintra has been recognized with the European Transport Deal of the Year Award for the Silvertown project. This award is presented to the most significant transportation project in Europe by the magazine “Project Finance International” (PFI). With it, the publication recognizes Cintra’s efforts in the Silvertown project bidding and adjudication.
US toll road NTE pays out 292 million dollars in its first dividend distribution
Ferrovial collects 184 million dollars for its majority stake in the road The LBJ toll road is expected to pay its first dividend this year
Ferrovial completes 1.2 billion-dollar refinancing of the NTE toll road in Texas
The operation rounds off a new financial structure for this Ferrovial concession. The proceeds will be used to repay bonds issued for the project’s construction, as well as the TIFIA loan.
407 ETR International reports 2018 results
407 ETR International Inc. (the “Company”) announced revenues of $1,390.3.
Highways That Lead the WayDiscover our highways
407 ETR Highway
LBJ Highway, TX
North Tarrant Express Highway, TX
Transform I66 Outside The Beltway, VA
I-77 Express Lanes, NC
North Tarrant Express 35W Highway
At the Forefront in the Operation and Implementation of the Latest Technology
Our Service to Society
Our Sustainability Policy takes into account six factors to manage the business develop sustainable infraestructure and cities.
Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s)
Commited to the SDG’s 6, 9 and 11.
Our corporate responsibility and business practices are in sync in order to succesfully achieve our financial, social and environmental objectives.
918 Miles in 9 Countries
Know How We Work in the US
- 5 Managed Lanes
- $10.1 B Total Managed Investment
- 92 miles of Highways in the U.S.
- 47% Investments Made in the U.S.
Know How We Work in Canada
- 3 Assets
- $4,597.9 M Total Managed Investment
- 108.7 miles of Highways in Canada.
- 21.2% Investments Made in Canada
Know how we work in Colombia
- 1 Asset
- $780.7 M Total Managed Investment
- 94.2 miles of Highway
- 3.6% Investments Made in Colombia
Know how we work in Spain
- 5 Assets
- $1,325.2 M Total Managed Investment
- 125.6 miles of Highway
- 7.3% Investments Made in Australia
Know how we work in Australia
- 2 Assets
- $1.279 M Total Managed Investment
- 175 miles of Highway
- 6% Investments Made in Australia
Know How We Work in Portugal
- 4 Assets
- $1,132 M Total Managed Investment
- 212.8 miles of Highway
- 6.3% Investments Made in Portugal
Know how we work in Slovakia
- 1 Asset
- $1,015.6 M Total Managed Investment
- 36.7 miles of Highway in Slovakia
Know how we work in the United Kingdom
- 2 Assets
- $1,988.5 M Total Managed Investment
- 18.6 miles of Highways in the UK
Know how we work in Ireland
- 2 Assets
- $992 M Total Managed Investment
- 54 miles of Highways in Ireland
Cintra’s Key Figures from 2018
Capitalization of Ferrovial€13067M
Employees (Dec. 2018)651