Our Value Proposition
We Have More Than 50 Years of Experience Developing and Managing Transport Infrastructures Worldwide.
We work hard to add the maximum value to our projects by efficiently managing all phases of an asset’s lifecycle.
Our Latest News
Ferrovial increases its majority stake in the North Carolina I-77 Managed Lanes project
I-77 Managed Lanes project investment is part of the Ferrovial’s Horizon 24 Plan for growth in sustainable infrastructure projects of high concession value Transaction is expected to close by the end of 2020
407 ETR opens new lane in each direction in area between Highway 401 and Highway 410
407 ETR has announced the official opening of 33 new lane kilometres on Highway 407 ETR between Highway 401 and Highway 410. There is now an additional lane in each direction in this area to maintain the flow of traffic for drivers.
Satelise, the app that makes paying tolls easier, comes to the A22
Satelise is a mobile app that makes paying highway tolls easier. Cintra unveiled it in Portugal as part of a pilot project on the A28 in Norte Litoral in June 2020, and it is now available to A22 users in the region of Algarve, Portugal.
Ferrovial completes refinancing of the LBJ Express Highway in Texas for $622 million
Ferrovial sells stakes in two Portuguese availability-based PPP roads to DIF Capital Partners for 171 million euros
Highways That Lead the WayDiscover our highways
407 ETR Highway
LBJ Highway, TX
North Tarrant Express Highway, TX
Transform I66 Outside The Beltway, VA
I-77 Express Lanes, NC
North Tarrant Express 35W Highway
At the Forefront in the Operation and Implementation of the Latest Technology
Our Service to Society
Our Sustainability Policy takes into account six factors to manage the business develop sustainable infraestructure and cities.
Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s)
Commited to the SDG’s 6, 9 and 11.
Our corporate responsibility and business practices are in sync in order to succesfully achieve our financial, social and environmental objectives.
918 Miles in 9 Countries
Know How We Work in the US
- 5 Managed Lanes
- $10.1 B Total Managed Investment
- 92 miles of Highways in the U.S.
- 47% Investments Made in the U.S.
Know How We Work in Canada
- 3 Assets
- $4,597.9 M Total Managed Investment
- 108.7 miles of Highways in Canada.
- 21.2% Investments Made in Canada
Know how we work in Colombia
- 1 Asset
- $780.7 M Total Managed Investment
- 94.2 miles of Highway
- 3.6% Investments Made in Colombia
Know how we work in Spain
- 5 Assets
- $1,325.2 M Total Managed Investment
- 125.6 miles of Highway
- 7.3% Investments Made in Australia
Know how we work in Australia
- 2 Assets
- $1.279 M Total Managed Investment
- 175 miles of Highway
- 6% Investments Made in Australia
Know How We Work in Portugal
- 4 Assets
- $1,132 M Total Managed Investment
- 212.8 miles of Highway
- 6.3% Investments Made in Portugal
Know how we work in Slovakia
- 1 Asset
- $1,015.6 M Total Managed Investment
- 36.7 miles of Highway in Slovakia
Know how we work in the United Kingdom
- 2 Assets
- $1,988.5 M Total Managed Investment
- 18.6 miles of Highways in the UK
Know how we work in Ireland
- 2 Assets
- $992 M Total Managed Investment
- 54 miles of Highways in Ireland
Cintra’s Key Figures from 2019