Our Value Proposition
We Have More Than 50 Years of Experience Developing and Managing Transport Infrastructures Worldwide.
We work hard to add the maximum value to our projects by efficiently managing all phases of an asset’s lifecycle.
Our Latest News
Comment on the impact of Covid-19 on Ferrovial
407 International Reports 2019 Results
Ferrovial completes refinancing of Toowoomba bypass for 400 million Australian dollars
The operation extends the debt by five years, reduces the cost of financing to the lowest achieved to date in Australia for a deal of this type, and enables a special distribution to shareholders Refinancing has been completed just five months after the toll road was fully opened to traffic It is the largest ever road project in the state of Queensland
Toronto Region Board of Trade proposes Highway 407 ETR become the Automated Vehicle ‘Highway of the Americas’ Test Roadway Infrastructure
The Toronto Region Board of Trade is committed to technological expansion on the 407 ETR, which is operated by Cintra, to become the first highway with autonomous and conventional traffic in North America.
Ferrovial and Cintra invite engineers to participate in Ennomotive I-77 Challenge
The challenge consists of improving the maintenance process of road delineators located along the I-77 highway in Charlotte, NC. Selected proposals can win up to €15,000 for piloting. Participants can join the challenge and download the complete description of the competition here: https://www.ennomotive.com/road-delineator-maintenance/ The deadline for submissions is April 6th
Highways That Lead the WayDiscover our highways
407 ETR Highway
LBJ Highway, TX
North Tarrant Express Highway, TX
Transform I66 Outside The Beltway, VA
I-77 Express Lanes, NC
North Tarrant Express 35W Highway
At the Forefront in the Operation and Implementation of the Latest Technology
Our Service to Society
Our Sustainability Policy takes into account six factors to manage the business develop sustainable infraestructure and cities.
Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s)
Commited to the SDG’s 6, 9 and 11.
Our corporate responsibility and business practices are in sync in order to succesfully achieve our financial, social and environmental objectives.
918 Miles in 9 Countries
Know How We Work in the US
- 5 Managed Lanes
- $10.1 B Total Managed Investment
- 92 miles of Highways in the U.S.
- 47% Investments Made in the U.S.
Know How We Work in Canada
- 3 Assets
- $4,597.9 M Total Managed Investment
- 108.7 miles of Highways in Canada.
- 21.2% Investments Made in Canada
Know how we work in Colombia
- 1 Asset
- $780.7 M Total Managed Investment
- 94.2 miles of Highway
- 3.6% Investments Made in Colombia
Know how we work in Spain
- 5 Assets
- $1,325.2 M Total Managed Investment
- 125.6 miles of Highway
- 7.3% Investments Made in Australia
Know how we work in Australia
- 2 Assets
- $1.279 M Total Managed Investment
- 175 miles of Highway
- 6% Investments Made in Australia
Know How We Work in Portugal
- 4 Assets
- $1,132 M Total Managed Investment
- 212.8 miles of Highway
- 6.3% Investments Made in Portugal
Know how we work in Slovakia
- 1 Asset
- $1,015.6 M Total Managed Investment
- 36.7 miles of Highway in Slovakia
Know how we work in the United Kingdom
- 2 Assets
- $1,988.5 M Total Managed Investment
- 18.6 miles of Highways in the UK
Know how we work in Ireland
- 2 Assets
- $992 M Total Managed Investment
- 54 miles of Highways in Ireland
Cintra’s Key Figures from 2019