Our Value Proposition
We Have More Than 50 Years of Experience Developing and Managing Transport Infrastructures Worldwide.
We work hard to add the maximum value to our projects by efficiently managing all phases of an asset’s lifecycle.
Our Latest News
Ferrovial completes refinancing of the LBJ Express Highway in Texas for $622 million
Ferrovial sells stakes in two Portuguese availability-based PPP roads to DIF Capital Partners for 171 million euros
I-77 Express Announces Its Third Drive for Community To Financially Support Local Nonprofits
From its start, I-77 Express has strived and proven to not just be a roadway connecting people within the Charlotte/Lake Norman area but also a positive, community-focused organization within the region. The 2020 I-77 Drive for Community is an example of that community-focused approach in action, and this year, it will be held September 14 through 28
Highway 407 East Phase 2 Receives Final Completion Certificate
After opening to traffic early, the Highway 407 East Phase 2 project in Toronto is now officially complete
Ruta del Cacao. Colombia: voussoirs of the Río Sucío viaduct completed after work resumed
The Río Sucio viaduct, which is part of Functional Unit 7 of the Bucaramanga-Barrancabermeja-Yondó project, (Ruta del Cacao), reached the culmination of the closing voussoirs that were carried out using successive cantilever carriages.
Highways That Lead the WayDiscover our highways
407 ETR Highway
LBJ Highway, TX
North Tarrant Express Highway, TX
Transform I66 Outside The Beltway, VA
I-77 Express Lanes, NC
North Tarrant Express 35W Highway
At the Forefront in the Operation and Implementation of the Latest Technology
Our Service to Society
Our Sustainability Policy takes into account six factors to manage the business develop sustainable infraestructure and cities.
Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s)
Commited to the SDG’s 6, 9 and 11.
Our corporate responsibility and business practices are in sync in order to succesfully achieve our financial, social and environmental objectives.
918 Miles in 9 Countries
Know How We Work in the US
- 5 Managed Lanes
- $10.1 B Total Managed Investment
- 92 miles of Highways in the U.S.
- 47% Investments Made in the U.S.
Know How We Work in Canada
- 3 Assets
- $4,597.9 M Total Managed Investment
- 108.7 miles of Highways in Canada.
- 21.2% Investments Made in Canada
Know how we work in Colombia
- 1 Asset
- $780.7 M Total Managed Investment
- 94.2 miles of Highway
- 3.6% Investments Made in Colombia
Know how we work in Spain
- 5 Assets
- $1,325.2 M Total Managed Investment
- 125.6 miles of Highway
- 7.3% Investments Made in Australia
Know how we work in Australia
- 2 Assets
- $1.279 M Total Managed Investment
- 175 miles of Highway
- 6% Investments Made in Australia
Know How We Work in Portugal
- 4 Assets
- $1,132 M Total Managed Investment
- 212.8 miles of Highway
- 6.3% Investments Made in Portugal
Know how we work in Slovakia
- 1 Asset
- $1,015.6 M Total Managed Investment
- 36.7 miles of Highway in Slovakia
Know how we work in the United Kingdom
- 2 Assets
- $1,988.5 M Total Managed Investment
- 18.6 miles of Highways in the UK
Know how we work in Ireland
- 2 Assets
- $992 M Total Managed Investment
- 54 miles of Highways in Ireland
Cintra’s Key Figures from 2019