Our Value Proposition
We Have More Than 50 Years of Experience Developing and Managing Transport Infrastructures Worldwide
We work hard to add the maximum value to our projects by efficiently managing all phases of an asset’s lifecycle.
Our Latest News
Ferrovial boosts EBITDA by 89% to €251 million in the first half of the year
NTE Mobility Partners accelerate growth of clean energy with solar from Sunfinity
Ferrovial Donates $67,000 to the Tarrant Area Food Bank
FORT WORTH, TEXAS — Ferrovial, the parent corporation of Cintra and Ferrovial Construction, has announced the donation of more than $67,000 to the Tarrant Area Food Bank (TAFB) in Fort Worth. The donation is designated to assist with efforts to provide resources and food during the COVID-19 crisis.
Ferrovial and Cintra invite engineers to participate in Ennomotive I-77 Challenge
The challenge consists of improving the maintenance process of road delineators located along the I-77 highway in Charlotte, NC. Selected proposals can win up to €15,000 for piloting. Participants can join the challenge and download the complete description of the competition here: https://www.ennomotive.com/road-delineator-maintenance/ The deadline for submissions is April 6th
Ferrovial to Build and Operate the New Expansion for the North Tarrant Express Highway in Texas for €813 million
The concession will be in effect until 2061. The stretch of highway is expected to be open to traffic by the end of 2023.
Our US Brands
Construction company recognized internationally for its flagship projects.
Our Projects Across the USDiscover our highways
LBJ Highway in Dallas, TX
North Tarrant Express, TX
I-66 Outside the Beltway, VA
I-77 Express Lanes, NC
North Tarrant Express 35W Highway
At the Forefront in the Operation and Implementation of the Latest Technology
Our Service to Society
Our Sustainability Policy takes into account six factors to manage the business develop sustainable infraestructure and cities.
Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s)
Commited to the SDG’s 6, 9 and 11.
Our corporate responsibility and business practices are in sync in order to succesfully achieve our financial, social and environmental objectives.
918 Miles in 9 Countries
Know How We Work in the US
- 5 Managed Lanes
- $10.1 B Total Managed Investment
- 92 miles of Highways in the U.S.
- 47% Investments Made in the U.S.
Know How We Work in Canada
- 3 Assets
- $4,597.9 M Total Managed Investment
- 108.7 miles of Highways in Canada.
- 21.2% Investments Made in Canada
Know how we work in Colombia
- 1 Asset
- $780.7 M Total Managed Investment
- 94.2 miles of Highway
- 3.6% Investments Made in Colombia
Know how we work in Spain
- 5 Assets
- $1,325.2 M Total Managed Investment
- 125.6 miles of Highway
- 7.3% Investments Made in Australia
Know how we work in Australia
- 2 Assets
- $1.279 M Total Managed Investment
- 175 miles of Highway
- 6% Investments Made in Australia
Know How We Work in Portugal
- 4 Assets
- $1,132 M Total Managed Investment
- 212.8 miles of Highway
- 6.3% Investments Made in Portugal
Know how we work in Slovakia
- 1 Asset
- $1,015.6 M Total Managed Investment
- 36.7 miles of Highway in Slovakia
Know how we work in the United Kingdom
- 2 Assets
- $1,988.5 M Total Managed Investment
- 18.6 miles of Highways in the UK
Know how we work in Ireland
- 2 Assets
- $992 M Total Managed Investment
- 54 miles of Highways in Ireland
Cintra’s Key Figures from 2020