Our Value Proposition
We Have More Than 50 Years of Experience Developing and Managing Transport Infrastructures Worldwide
We work hard to add the maximum value to our projects by efficiently managing all phases of an asset’s lifecycle.
Our Latest News
Comment on the impact of Covid-19 on Ferrovial
Ferrovial and Cintra invite engineers to participate in Ennomotive I-77 Challenge
The challenge consists of improving the maintenance process of road delineators located along the I-77 highway in Charlotte, NC. Selected proposals can win up to €15,000 for piloting. Participants can join the challenge and download the complete description of the competition here: https://www.ennomotive.com/road-delineator-maintenance/ The deadline for submissions is April 6th
US toll road NTE pays out 292 million dollars in its first dividend distribution
Ferrovial collects 184 million dollars for its majority stake in the road The LBJ toll road is expected to pay its first dividend this year
Ferrovial completes 1.2 billion-dollar refinancing of the NTE toll road in Texas
The operation rounds off a new financial structure for this Ferrovial concession. The proceeds will be used to repay bonds issued for the project’s construction, as well as the TIFIA loan.
The NTE 35W Wins Best Project of the Year Award from ENR
The team for the North Tarrant Express I-35W brought home the award for Best Project of 2019 from the magazine Engineering News-Record Texas & Louisiana last October in the category for Best Highway/Bridge 2019.
Our Projects Across the USDiscover our highways
LBJ Highway in Dallas, TX
North Tarrant Express, TX
I-66 Outside the Beltway, VA
I-77 Express Lanes, NC
North Tarrant Express 35W Highway
At the Forefront in the Operation and Implementation of the Latest Technology
Our Service to Society
Our Sustainability Policy takes into account six factors to manage the business develop sustainable infraestructure and cities.
Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s)
Commited to the SDG’s 6, 9 and 11.
Our corporate responsibility and business practices are in sync in order to succesfully achieve our financial, social and environmental objectives.
918 Miles in 9 Countries
Know How We Work in the US
- 5 Managed Lanes
- $10.1 B Total Managed Investment
- 92 miles of Highways in the U.S.
- 47% Investments Made in the U.S.
Know How We Work in Canada
- 3 Assets
- $4,597.9 M Total Managed Investment
- 108.7 miles of Highways in Canada.
- 21.2% Investments Made in Canada
Know how we work in Colombia
- 1 Asset
- $780.7 M Total Managed Investment
- 94.2 miles of Highway
- 3.6% Investments Made in Colombia
Know how we work in Spain
- 5 Assets
- $1,325.2 M Total Managed Investment
- 125.6 miles of Highway
- 7.3% Investments Made in Australia
Know how we work in Australia
- 2 Assets
- $1.279 M Total Managed Investment
- 175 miles of Highway
- 6% Investments Made in Australia
Know How We Work in Portugal
- 4 Assets
- $1,132 M Total Managed Investment
- 212.8 miles of Highway
- 6.3% Investments Made in Portugal
Know how we work in Slovakia
- 1 Asset
- $1,015.6 M Total Managed Investment
- 36.7 miles of Highway in Slovakia
Know how we work in the United Kingdom
- 2 Assets
- $1,988.5 M Total Managed Investment
- 18.6 miles of Highways in the UK
Know how we work in Ireland
- 2 Assets
- $992 M Total Managed Investment
- 54 miles of Highways in Ireland
Cintra’s Key Figures from 2019