Ferrovial is one of the world’s leading infrastructure operators and municipal services companies, committed to developing sustainable solutions.
Our company has more than 63,070 employees and a global presence in 6 main markets. It is a member of Spain’s blue-chip IBEX 35 Index and is also included in prestigious sustainability indices such as the Dow Jones Sustainability Index and FTSE4Good.
Our Company’s Activity Is Carried Out Through These Business Lines
- Toll Roads: promotion, investment and operation of toll roads and other infrastructures.
- Airports: airport investment and operation.
- Construction: design and construction of infrastructures in the areas of civil engineering, building and industrial construction.
- Mobility: promote and develop new opportunities in the field of mobility related to the infrastructure business.
- Electrification: we provide integral solutions for the development and management of electrical transmission networks.
- Water: experts in the construction and operation of water treatment plants.
One of our most distinguishing characteristics is our commitment to society. Accordingly, we are committed to Corporate Responsibility, best practices in Quality and the Environment, and the advancement of Innovation. We provide services to large communities by promoting socio-economic development, helping improve people’s living standards and contributing to their development.
Our strategy is based on these pillars:
- Profitable growth, through a combination of organic growth and selective acquisitions. Our strategy is to complement organic growth with selective acquisitions to strengthen our company’s competitive position and add capacity.
- Internationalization has led us to consolidate a significant and stable presence in six geographical areas: Spain, the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada and Poland. We will continue to drive activity in these countries, while developing new markets with appropriate risk management, leveraged by current capacity and establishing alliances with local partners.
- Operational excellence and innovation are fundamental levers for the management of complex operations and the search for outstanding solutions for our clients. Promotion of employee talent and centers of excellence and innovation improve our competitive position in the different markets, governed by best practices in project management and personal safety. Our commitment to the environment, society and our employees are key for the development of operational excellence and innovation, which are our distinguishing qualities and brand values.
- Ferrovial’s financial discipline, through diversification of our sources of finance and liquidity management, has improved our credit risk ratings and strengthened our company’s solvency. We maintain a low level of debt in terms of debt excluding projects, allowing us to preserve an “investment grade” rating level.
Management CommitteeView more
Board of DirectorsView more
Plan Horizon 24
2020-2024 Strategy Plan