Our Value Proposition
We Have More Than 50 Years of Experience Developing and Managing Transport Infrastructures Worldwide
We work hard to add the maximum value to our projects by efficiently managing all phases of an asset’s lifecycle.
Our Latest News
Ferrovial adopts Horizon 24 Plan to focus on sustainable infrastructure
A strategy for 2020-2024 in which the company will focus on the development, construction and operation of sustainable infrastructure.
407 ETR International reports 2018 results
407 ETR International Inc. (the “Company”) announced revenues of $1,390.3.
CANCEA Releases Report on the Economic and Social Impacts of Highway 407 ETR
A report issued by the Canadian Centre for Economic Analysis (CANCEA) finds that investment by the private sector from 1999 to 2017 has contributed $14.1 billion to Ontario GDP and saved 577 million hours of driving time — worth over $20 billion, while also highlighting the historical and forecasted contributions the 407 ETR toll road, owned and managed by the international toll road operator Cintra, makes to the region and to Ontario on an annual basis.
407 ETR and 3M CANADA paving the way with high contrast pavement markings
According to the Canadian PR and media software company Cision, as Autonomous Vehicles begin hitting the road, the push for innovation will continue to ensure new technologies are implemented safely and effectively.
407 ETR launches a contest to promote road safety
407 ETR launched its second summer safety contest today to raise awareness and encourage dialogue about road safety.
Our Highways in CanadaDiscover our highways
407 ETR Highway
407 EDG Highway
407 East Phase II
At the Forefront in the Operation and Implementation of the Latest Technology
Our Service to Society
Our Sustainability Policy takes into account six factors to manage the business develop sustainable infraestructure and cities.
Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s)
Commited to the SDG’s 6, 9 and 11.
Our corporate responsibility and business practices are in sync in order to succesfully achieve our financial, social and environmental objectives.
918 Miles in 9 Countries
Know How We Work in the US
- 5 Managed Lanes
- $10.1 B Total Managed Investment
- 92 miles of Highways in the U.S.
- 47% Investments Made in the U.S.
Know How We Work in Canada
- 3 Assets
- $4,597.9 M Total Managed Investment
- 108.7 miles of Highways in Canada.
- 21.2% Investments Made in Canada
Know how we work in Colombia
- 1 Asset
- $780.7 M Total Managed Investment
- 94.2 miles of Highway
- 3.6% Investments Made in Colombia
Know how we work in Spain
- 5 Assets
- $1,325.2 M Total Managed Investment
- 125.6 miles of Highway
- 7.3% Investments Made in Australia
Know how we work in Australia
- 2 Assets
- $1.279 M Total Managed Investment
- 175 miles of Highway
- 6% Investments Made in Australia
Know How We Work in Portugal
- 4 Assets
- $1,132 M Total Managed Investment
- 212.8 miles of Highway
- 6.3% Investments Made in Portugal
Know how we work in Slovakia
- 1 Asset
- $1,015.6 M Total Managed Investment
- 36.7 miles of Highway in Slovakia
Know how we work in the United Kingdom
- 2 Assets
- $1,988.5 M Total Managed Investment
- 18.6 miles of Highways in the UK
Know how we work in Ireland
- 2 Assets
- $992 M Total Managed Investment
- 54 miles of Highways in Ireland
Cintra’s Key Figures From 2018
Capitalization of Ferrovial€13067M
Employees (Dec. 2018)651