Our Value Proposition
We have more than 50 years of experience developing and managing transport infrastructures worldwide.
We work hard to add the maximum value to our projects by efficiently managing all phases of an asset’s lifecycle.
Our latest news
Ferrovial steps up the fight against COVID-19
Ferrovial is intensifying the fight against coronavirus COVID-19 by strengthening its cooperation with the Administration
407 International Reports 2019 Results
Ferrovial completes refinancing of Toowoomba bypass for 400 million Australian dollars
The operation extends the debt by five years, reduces the cost of financing to the lowest achieved to date in Australia for a deal of this type, and enables a special distribution to shareholders Refinancing has been completed just five months after the toll road was fully opened to traffic It is the largest ever road project in the state of Queensland
Ferrovial consortium inaugurates Toowoomba bypass in Australia following an investment of 1.1bn euros
The 41-kilometer infrastructure concession is for 25 years. This is the largest road project ever completed in the state of Queensland. Improves traffic conditions by reducing the circulation of heavy vehicles through the city center.
Western Roads Upgrade wins “Global Financial Structure 2018” award
The Western Roads Upgrade – Osars project has been awarded the “Global Financial Structure of the year 2018” prize by “Partnerships Bulletin”. The judging panel consisted of 50 representatives of key players in P3 around the world.
Our highways in AustraliaDiscover our highways
Toowoomba Bypass, Australia
Western Roads Upgrade
Nelson Bay Road Upgrade
At the forefront in the operation and implementation of the latest technology
We add value to society
Our Sustainability Policy takes into account six factors to manage the business develop sustainable infraestructure and cities.
Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s)
Commited to the SDG’s 6, 9 and 11.
Our corporate responsibility and business practices are in sync in order to succesfully achieve our financial, social and environmental objectives.
918 Miles in 9 Countries
Know How We Work in the US
- 5 Managed Lanes
- $10.1 B Total Managed Investment
- 92 miles of Highways in the U.S.
- 47% Investments Made in the U.S.
Know How We Work in Canada
- 3 Assets
- $4,597.9 M Total Managed Investment
- 108.7 miles of Highways in Canada.
- 21.2% Investments Made in Canada
Know how we work in Colombia
- 1 Asset
- $780.7 M Total Managed Investment
- 94.2 miles of Highway
- 3.6% Investments Made in Colombia
Know how we work in Spain
- 5 Assets
- $1,325.2 M Total Managed Investment
- 125.6 miles of Highway
- 7.3% Investments Made in Australia
Know how we work in Australia
- 2 Assets
- $1.279 M Total Managed Investment
- 175 miles of Highway
- 6% Investments Made in Australia
Know How We Work in Portugal
- 4 Assets
- $1,132 M Total Managed Investment
- 212.8 miles of Highway
- 6.3% Investments Made in Portugal
Know how we work in Slovakia
- 1 Asset
- $1,015.6 M Total Managed Investment
- 36.7 miles of Highway in Slovakia
Know how we work in the United Kingdom
- 2 Assets
- $1,988.5 M Total Managed Investment
- 18.6 miles of Highways in the UK
Know how we work in Ireland
- 2 Assets
- $992 M Total Managed Investment
- 54 miles of Highways in Ireland
Cintra’s key figures from 2018
Capitalization of Ferrovial€13067M
Employees (Dec. 2018)651