Our Selection Process
The main goal of our selection process is to identify new professionals who are willing to bring their best self to the company and who are also aligned with our values.
Our selection processes may vary depending on the type of candidate we are looking for and the position we are looking to fill. Here are some basic tips to keep in mind if you would like to apply for one of our positions:
- Keep an eye on our job openings. Create alerts on job portals that notify you when there is an opening that aligns with your profile.
- Create a professional CV. Keep it short, but include all relevant information. Include training, work experience and language skills.
- Tailor your CV to different jobs. Personalize your cover letter for each job. Do not generalize.
- Read about our company before going to an in-person interview. That way, you can prepare for questions and comments that may come up about the position or the company.
- Make the most of your interview: ask the interviewer specific questions about the position.
- Be yourself. Interviewers value honesty about your professional experience and your interest in the job. It will also make the interview process easier.
- We promote a diverse environment and develops a culture that value differences. Therefore, we create real opportunities so that each person can deploy their full potential and give their best.