Ferrovial Agroman UK
Publicado el 18 de abril, 2020
Londres, Reino Unido
Ferrovial Agroman is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group, the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees and a presence in over 15 countries, with over 60 years’ experience since it was founded.
Ferrovial Agroman delivers value-driven, complex multi-disciplinary design and construction solutions across varied sectors worldwide, including transport, energy and water. Our people make this happen, bringing a diverse range of experiences, prospectives and backgrounds to fuel fresh thinking as we meet the unique needs of the clients and communities we serve. We are dedicated to exceeding expectations and leaving a sustainable legacy.
We have an established presence in the UK and Ireland with the support of our global resource pool.
Ferrovial is a world-leading provider of infrastructure services delivering end to end capabilities over the entire asset lifecycle. This provides our diverse range of clients with a positive legacy through our integrated approach, ensuring consistently high standards of excellence in delivery. Value creation is at the heart of everything we do.
Reporting to: Asset integration Manager
Location: Vauxhall / Battersea
• Asset identification and scheduling
• Understand scope and structure of the task.
• Understand agreed coding systems.
• Work with delivery teams to finalise accurate schedules of Assets
• Initiate and help to implement the Asset Information Plan covering:
• Information structure across roles appropriate to meet Employer requirements and Project Team resources
• Guide teams on level of detail of information required for specific Project Outputs e.g. Asset Register, Tlf-447
• Manage the process for incorporating site information
• Enable integration of information within the Project Team and co-ordination of information with Design, Quality, Assurance and Handover Teams
• Define templates and formats for Asset Management
• Assist Project Team Members in assembling information for Project Outputs
• Assist the Project Team Members in establishing information exchange processes, including:
• Verify asset schedules and drive alignment across the Project Team
• Create appropriate progress trackers and reporting.
• Drive consistency across stations, shafts and tunnels.
• Assist with the population of LUL-format asset schedules for handover in LUL TLF-447 format.
• Interact with LUL to confirm that requirements have been satisfied in line with agreements and to demonstrate progress.
• Create and control progress status of information.
• Archive and review Registers.
• Attendance at project team meetings as required
• Agree and implement record keeping, archiving and audit trail for Asset Information data bases (Registers / MAID / Tlf-477)
• MAID/Asset information update and integrity check
• Assist to complete the register of new assets for entry into Maximo Asset Management system by the Employer’s maintenance organization
Skills & experience
Required Skills & Abilities
• Significant, technical competence in Information Management platforms .
• Proficient in use of Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel,
• Ability to generate well-structured Data bases.
• Ability to manage documents through a review process, and achieve document release to committed deadlines.
• Proven, methodical, fault finding skills
• Pro-active and flexible approach to resolution of issues to required timescales.
• Good verbal communication skills. Ability to contribute productively and democratically in team discussions.
• Excellent team spirit and constructive attitude.
Required Education & Experience
• Desirable Technical qualifications relevant to MEP (M&E) systems.
• Relevant qualifications in construction, project management and safety.
• Experience in creation and management of Asset Information Data bases and knowledge of Asset Platforms (MAID/TLF-447) related to engineering process in a Construction environment.
• Ideally, have experience in TfL Rail Projects
Assistants Project Manager - BrackleyBrackley, Midlands Oriental, Reino Unido Indefinido Ingeniería Publicado el 18 de abril, 2020
Assistants Project ManagerAylesbury, Sudeste, Reino Unido Indefinido Ingeniería Publicado el 18 de abril, 2020
Project ManagerBirmingham, Midlands del Oeste, Reino Unido Indefinido Ingeniería Publicado el 18 de abril, 2020
Senior Quantity SurveyorAylesbury, Sudeste, Reino Unido Indefinido Ingeniería Publicado el 18 de abril, 2020
Crear alerta de empleo personalizada
Recibe emails con ofertas que cumplan tus preferencias
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo
Crear alerta personalizada
Los campos marcados con un asterisco son obligatorios *
Te hemos enviado un email de confirmaciónFinalizar
Algo ha ido mal. Inténtalo más tarde.Inténtalo otra vez