Ferrovial Construcción UK
Publicado el 28 de mayo, 2022
London, Londres, Reino Unido
Project: Heathrow Q6 (London, UK) About Ferrovial Construction
Ferrovial Construction is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group. It is the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees, and a presence across 15 countries with over 60 years’ experience. It is a Spanish multinational company operating through 4 divisions; Airports, Highways, Construction and Building subsidiaries. Ferrovial are committed to developing sustainable and innovative solutions, with the aim to create value for society, and for clients, investors and employees. Ferrovial Construction Ltd UK have 7 major Infrastructure projects across the UK; HS2 Enabling works, HS2 Main Works, Silvertown Tunnel (STT), Heathrow (Q6), Thames Tideway (TTT), Northern Line Extension (NLE) and Farringdon Station. About Q6, Heathrow Our Q6 framework spans from airfield works (taxiways, runways, stands), to civils (roads, demolition works, underground and above ground structures), and MEP packages (services tunnels, lifts, life safety systems, fuel/fire mains).
Document Controller will report directly to Q6 Document Control Manager and will be a principle point of contact for Q6 Project to maintain the project CDE and perform the necessary setup to project EDMS and other CDEs. It is expected that the Document Controller will maintain a strong focus on key HAL (Heathrow Airport Limited) Document Control procedures as well as Ferrovial Construction’s. The Document Controller will liaise with all Q6 Team and Supply Chain as needed to drive high standard of Document Control and Quality of our information and digital processes.
The role involves looking after implementation of Document Control Procedures and following the HAL Employers Requirements and Specification. The role will be not limited to the following list of deliverables:
Responsible for controlling the numbering, filing, sorting and retrieval of electronically stored or hard copy documentation produced by technical teams in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
• EDMS support for projects and departments.
• QA document checking.
• Manage the administration of EDMS (Workflows, access rights, distributions, etc.)
• Assist in preparing and managing documentation internally/by subcontractor.
• Train project personnel in using the system and document control procedures.
• Asset Integration (NOT ESSENTIAL)
• Coordinating the compilation of assets registers and H&S Files.
• Registering key assets to Asset Net/MAXINET and running required reports for PM to raise visibility of assets delivered/ installed and scheduled/ planned for delivery.
• Liaison and coordination with site team for production of handover information documentation.
• Document Control
• Stakeholder relationships
• Handover Compliance with Client and industry standards, requirements and regulations
• Coordinate solutions with the Construction team
• Promote innovation, efficiencies and value engineering Skills & experience
• Proven Work Experience as Document Controller
• Hands-on Experience with MS Office and MS365 Package
• Admin level knowledge of Electronic Document Management System (EDMS), such as Asite (preferrable)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Data organisation skills, attention to detail and proactivity
• Experience in construction section (not essential/desirable)
• Asset integration knowledge (not essential/desirable)
Ferrovial embraces diversity and inclusion and we see the value in providing equal opportunities to all employees. We are committed to building an inclusive team from a variety of different backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties.
Senior Quality Engineer/Quality Engineer – FCCS-HS2London, Londres, Reino Unido Indefinido Calidad Publicado el 28 de mayo, 2022
Crear alerta de empleo personalizada
Recibe emails con ofertas que cumplan tus preferencias
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo
Crear alerta personalizada
Los campos marcados con un asterisco son obligatorios *
Te hemos enviado un correo electrónico de confirmaciónFinalizar
Algo ha ido mal. Inténtalo más tarde.Inténtalo otra vez