IT Analyst Ref: AM10357
We have an exciting opportunity for an IT analyst to join our established team at Amey within the facilities management division.
We’re committed to creating better places for everyone. We take pride in making a difference, but also in being the difference: for the communities we serve, whatever the challenge, whatever the weather. By designing and consulting, building and maintaining, managing and investing in our country’s services and infrastructures we create better places to live, work and travel.
As one of us, you can really be you because your individuality is an asset. You’re surrounded by a team of people who want you to grow and embrace new challenges. People who care about your job satisfaction as well as your well being. There’ll be experiences as original as you are, in a career that can feel like many rolled into one. You’ll be stretched but always supported. To bring out the better in you. To shine as a better team player or self starter. To help you commit to better each day, delivering whatever steps it takes, great or small, to create better places for everyone.
We believe that we are what we do.
It’s more than just wanting to do better.
At Amey we’re proud to be the better
What we are looking for
We have an exciting opportunity for an IT analyst to join our established team at Amey within the facilities management division where you will report directly to the IT Manager
- The IT analyst will hold a key responsibility in ensuring the IT systems and network are maintained and a high level support is always given. You must have the capability of quickly resolving anything that is escalated. Proven experience of advanced troubleshooting of client and server issues is necessary
- Expert hands-on IT specialist with outstanding technical skills are a must. Cyber security must always be at the forefront and you must actively interrogate the systems for vulnerabilities or improvements and implement necessary resolutions.
- You will be a proactive, professional, self-starter and key to ensuring our systems gain or maintain the necessary certifications.
- You must be able to quickly familiarise and adapt to new products and be always be researching new technologies to implement.
- The IT analyst will be required to work on support and assist/lead technical projects.
As part of this role you will be required to undergo developed vetting (DV) security clearance if not already obtained.
Requirements of the role
- Advanced troubleshooting of both client and server operating systems
- Firewall configuration and maintenance
- MS windows server 2008 onwards
- Systems, server and application upgrades and migrations
- Documentation for both technical and non-technical recipients
- MS windows server roles such as Exchange, Active directory, DNS, DHCP, DFS, Group policy
- Backup/Disaster recovery solution
- Ability to implement automation of existing processes such as with scripting (Powershell, Visual Basic)
Publicada el 28-09-2019
Área funcional: Sistemas de Información
London South West, Londres, Reino Unido
Tipo de contrato: Permanent