Sr. HRIS Analyst – Austin, TX Ref: USA00590
Ferrovial Services North America is a leading company providing Oil & Gas and Infrastructure solutions across the United States and Canada. Its portfolio includes 35 outstanding contracts, such as Port Miami Tunnel and maintenance of the Chevron refineries in California. With more than 1,500 employees and a presence in 14 states, Ferrovial Services North America, generates true value and growth for its clients while maintaining a strong commitment to safety and social responsibility.
Sr HRIS Analyst is responsible for activities in support of the HRIS, including system support & problem resolution, HR reporting, analysis of business & system processes and optimization. This role is vital to employee and business data integrity, in order to provide quality reporting and other data across the business.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Will manage and support HRIS Manager, on the HRIS team within a variety of business functions, processes, reporting and system upgrades (or implementations if needed)
- Serves as Gatekeeper for case management system, TrackIt, assigning and monitoring cases to offshore team
- Validates master data and analyzes SAP HR/Payroll system functions and performs complex functional configuration, testing, and maintenance tasks per business needs.
- Serves as liaison between business units and offshore team
- Enters mass levels of information into SAP system
- Data entry (high-volume) of various employee information
- Works effectively and independently on assigned projects
- Works effectively and cooperatively with project administrators, functional, and technical team members and users
- Manage electronic filing technology
- Provide ad hoc reports from both SAP and UltiPro as necessary
- Provide routine reports (weekly, quarterly, annually, etc.)
- Work with business units to proactively create SAP positions to prepare for hiring spikes
- Quality reviews offshore master data entries for accuracy and timeliness
- Will support HRIS Manager with the training, coaching and managing HRIS team, as needed, with new reporting, process changes and process creation and other team projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (including Microsoft Excel)
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a shared services environment
- Ability to maintain confidentially is mandatory – will be handling employee sensitive personal data!
- Fundamentals of system analysis, functional configuration, and testing
- Methods of developing operational process specifications
- Principles of report and form design, work simplification and modification
- Ability to organize workload, adapt quickly to change, and deliver under the pressure of deadlines
Education and Experience
- 5+ HRIS experience using SAP (Knowledge of UltiPro a plus)
- 5+ recent full-time professional level of experience in the functional configuration, modification, and maintenance of an SAP ERP System.
- Knowledge of multi-state HR/Payroll Laws (California knowledge a plus)
- Extensive experience in end to end payroll processing (including team leadership, new hire processing, terminations, master data, 3rd party deductions, payroll reconciliations, internal employee movements/changes, and disbursements.
- The person in this will operate in a stationary position for significant portions of the day.
- The person in this position will occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as calculator, copy machine, and printer.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is usually in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Travel may be required – 10% annually, for team training or business meetings
NOTE: Management reserves the right to modify or add duties & responsibilities to this job at any time.
Other duties (not listed) may be assigned to this job at any time.
Safety comes first! Required to complete work in a safe, efficient and accurate manner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must demonstrate Ferrovial Values: Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, Excellence and Innovation.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – M/W/V/D
Should a review of your background indicate a potential match to our job, our team will reach out.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless otherwise directed by our HR – Recruiting Department. Please do not forward resumes to our hiring managers or regional offices. Ferrovial Services N.A., is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
Publicada el 31-12-2099
Área funcional: Recursos Humanos
Austin, Texas, Estados Unidos
Tipo de contrato: Indefinido