Training and Familiarisation Manager
Ferrovial Agroman UK
Publicado el 18 de abril, 2020
Londres, Reino Unido
About Ferrovial Agroman:
Ferrovial Agroman is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group, the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees and a presence in over 15 countries, with over 60 years’ experience since it was founded.
Ferrovial Agroman delivers value-driven, complex multi-disciplinary design and construction solutions across varied sectors worldwide, including transport, energy and water. Our people make this happen, bringing a diverse range of experiences, prospectives and backgrounds to fuel fresh thinking as we meet the unique needs of the clients and communities we serve. We are dedicated to exceeding expectations and leaving a sustainable legacy.
We have an established presence in the UK and Ireland with the support of our global resource pool.
Ferrovial is a world-leading provider of infrastructure services delivering end to end capabilities over the entire asset lifecycle. This provides our diverse range of clients with a positive legacy through our integrated approach, ensuring consistently high standards of excellence in delivery. Value creation is at the heart of everything we do.
Training and Familiarisation Manager
Reporting to the Integration and Handover Manager
• Based, plan and implement training and familiarisation needs for a successful handover of the Project
• Liaise with Client representatives to align training and familiarisation expectations and respond to the Project needs
• Create training Matrix and programme
• Create Familiarisation Matrix and programme
• Liaise with Project Teams and Subcontractors to coordinate training and familiarisation sessions
• Build, maintain and track Project training and Familiarisation programme in accordance with the timing of the Project Requirements
• Prepare budget for training programs and workshops
• Communicate all the training programs on a timely basis
• Prepare and deliver Familiarisation courses
• Implement training KPIs
• Prepare and present reports on training and Familiarisation programme KIPs
• Produce and manage reports and training and familiarisation evidences in order to fulfil Project deliverables for Handover
• Create Evidence Packages and Manage Documentation to incorporate to the handover.
Skills & experience
• Ability to lead and deliver full training cycle
• Good understanding of Construction Projects
• Experience in Presentation and report writing, editing and formatting.
• High-level of attention to detail
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Ideally, Knowledge in VR, AR and MR for application to training and Familiarisation
Required Education & Experience
• Degree in a relevant Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or IT discipline (or equivalent experience).
• Experience during execution phase in Complex Infrastructure Projects.
• Ideally, have experience in TfL Rail Projects
Project ManagerAylesbury, Sudeste, Reino Unido Indefinido Ingeniería Publicado el 18 de abril, 2020
Assistants Project Manager - BrackleyBrackley, Midlands Oriental, Reino Unido Indefinido Ingeniería Publicado el 18 de abril, 2020
Assistants Project ManagerAylesbury, Sudeste, Reino Unido Indefinido Ingeniería Publicado el 18 de abril, 2020
Project ManagerBirmingham, Midlands del Oeste, Reino Unido Indefinido Ingeniería Publicado el 18 de abril, 2020
Crear alerta de empleo personalizada
Recibe emails con ofertas que cumplan tus preferencias
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo
Crear alerta personalizada
Los campos marcados con un asterisco son obligatorios *
Te hemos enviado un email de confirmaciónFinalizar
Algo ha ido mal. Inténtalo más tarde.Inténtalo otra vez