Training & Induction Coordinator Ref: FC00647
About Ferrovial Agroman:
Ferrovial Agroman is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group, the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees and a presence in over 15 countries, with over 60 years’ experience since it was founded.
Ferrovial Agroman delivers value-driven, complex multi-disciplinary design and construction solutions across varied sectors worldwide, including transport, energy and water. Our people make this happen, bringing a diverse range of experiences, prospective and backgrounds to fuel fresh thinking as we meet the unique needs of the clients and communities we serve. We are dedicated to exceeding expectations and leaving a sustainable legacy.
We have an established presence in the UK and Ireland with the support of our global resource pool.
Ferrovial is a world-leading provider of infrastructure services delivering end to end capabilities over the entire asset lifecycle. This provides our diverse range of clients with a positive legacy through our integrated approach, ensuring consistently high standards of excellence in delivery. Value creation is at the heart of everything we do.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the HR Manager.
To provide first class administrative and training support to managers and employees.
1. Coordinating various in-house training courses.
2. Booking external training.
3. Producing training certificates.
4. Administration and maintenance of HR training database. Maintaining training matrix.
5. Training record keeping monitoring training hours.
6. Managing construction cards.
7. Managing invoices/POs.
8. HR correspondence administration,
9. Supporting the new starter process and contributing to the delivery of new joiner induction.
10. Producing monthly, annual and ad-hoc reports.
11. Supporting the development of an HR framework for the business including designing forms, processes, systems and templates.
12. Promoting company values in all dealings with other employees, clients, subcontractors and other external contacts.
Skills & experience
• A degree in HR or B.A.
• Sufficiently numerate and computer literate to carry out role
• Able to efficiently organize themselves and others and work to deadlines
• Good communication skills especially on the telephone
• Excellent administrative and organization skills
• CIPD qualified
• Experience of working in an international organization
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS JOB DESCRIPTION DOES NOT REPRESENT A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF ACTIVITES AND EMPLOYEES MAYBE REQUESTED TO UNDERTAKE OTHER REASONABLE DUTIES.
Ferrovial Agroman UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and as such treats applications equally and recruits purely based on skills and experience.
Publicada el 31-12-2099
Área funcional: Ingeniería
Londres, Reino Unido
Tipo de contrato: Indefinido