Customer Service Supervisor
JR02588 - JOB_POSTING-3-1559
Publicado el 20 de abril, 2023
Manassas, VA, Virginia (Estados Unidos)
In 2016, the Commonwealth of Virginia selected a Cintra-led consortium to finance, design, build, operate and maintain the express lanes on Interstate 66 Outside the Beltway. The project will transform this critical Northern Virginia artery to relieve congestion, improve safety and provide more predictable travel times. The project corridor extends approximately 22 miles along Interstate 66 from the Capital Beltway (I-495) to Gainesville (US Route 29). Once completed, the project will include three toll-free general-purpose lanes in each direction and two express lanes in each direction with a state-of-the-art open-road electronic toll collection system. Expanded transit service, park-and-ride lots and interchange enhancements will further improve travel along I-66. The project will also connect several shared use paths to create more multimodal options. As an innovative and efficient public-private partnership, this project will be completed at a $2.5 billion net savings for the Commonwealth of Virginia.
What makes us different? Our people come first. We want every single employee to develop both professionally and personally. With a strong focus on growth potential, we look to our internal employees as potential candidates for both national and international opportunities. We aim to achieve greatness by promoting from within every chance we get. We work hard and play hard and strive every day for success and achievement. With a diverse group of professionals working in a fast-paced environment, we achieve milestones constantly. And if that weren’t enough, we also offer our employees highly competitive insurance benefits, Paid Time Off, and a matching 401(k) program.
Summary: The Customer Service Supervisor is responsible for managing and overseeing Service Center (Storefront) and Call Center activities including but not limited to performance monitoring, training, coaching, and motivation of customer service staff. The Customer Service Supervisor is also required to assist with month-end preparations and producing data and reports for month-end.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Department Management:
- Monitor and manage efficient customer interactions and call metrics to ensure department KPIs are being met.
- Develop and manage staff schedules.
- Evaluate and manage employee quality through Performance Monitoring to ensure minimum quality standards are met.
- Training of Customer Service Staff.
- Maintain established Customer Service procedures and Training Manuals. Handle escalated calls and/or interactions that can not be resolved at the agent level.
- Set SMART goals with agents, track progress.
- Coach and mentor the customer service team to ensure optimal performance metrics per hour are met.
- Communicate any new initiatives, changes to goals, or company news to the team promptly.
- Conduct risk assessments to make sure the team is maintaining established safety standards.
- Accurately and efficiently, resolve assigned escalations.
- Meet regularly with management to discuss team goals, action plans, staffing, and department KPIs.
- Conduct performance reviews.
2. Operational Activities:
- Monitor and trend transaction movements in the queues, daily, to ensure transactions are loaded appropriately for invoicing.
- Support day-to-day operational activities and reporting tracking of key performance indicators.
- Evaluate and investigate reversals and adjustments performed by Customer Service staff.
- Work with the Development team to communicate changes to reporting.
3. Reconciliation and Reporting Activities:
Monitor CBO performance trends and provide status reports.
Document and report CBO system issues and propose system enhancements, where required.
Document, implement, and monitor changes to Customer Service Operations based on feedback received from customers to ensure a smooth and efficient operation.
Provide support to Customer Service through research on Toll Disputes, HOV disputes, and general customer inquiries.
Prepare month-end documentation for stakeholder month-end meetings. Prepare relevant sections for the Month End Operations Report.
Prepare other operational reports as required.
Qualifications: (Knowledge Skills & Abilities):
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to fulfill those duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience:
- Associates Degree preferred or at least 3 years of work experience in a supervisory role.
- 4 to 5 years of applicable prior experience in transaction processing and/or financial reconciliation
- Toll collection background preferred, but not required.
- Ability to motivate and lead team members
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills and ability to resolve conflicts
- Ability to interact with colleagues in a self-managed team structure.
- Ability to implement innovative processes within a fast-paced environment.
- Performance Management experience
- Ability to problem solve through Data Analysis
- Must be able to demonstrate analytical skills and reconciliation skills.
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Must be able to demonstrate computer proficiency, especially in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other PC based programs
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include the ability to adjust focus, as necessary to use a computer
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and sit
#I66express #United States of America #associate
Maintenance Technician - BC CintraDallas, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 23 de mayo, 2023
Low Voltage Project ManagerNew York, Nueva York (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de mayo, 2023
O&M EngineerDallas, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de mayo, 2023
Heavy Civil Field EngineerFayetteville, NC (inactivo/a), Carolina del Norte (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 18 de mayo, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo