Assistants Project Manager
Ferrovial Agroman UK
Publicado el 24 de abril, 2020
Aylesbury, Sudeste, Reino Unido
Ferrovial Agroman is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group, the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees and a presence in over 15 countries, with over 60 years’ experience since it was founded.
Ferrovial Agroman delivers value-driven, complex multi-disciplinary design and construction solutions across varied sectors worldwide, including transport, energy and water. Our people make this happen, bringing a diverse range of experiences, prospectives and backgrounds to fuel fresh thinking as we meet the unique needs of the clients and communities we serve. We are dedicated to exceeding expectations and leaving a sustainable legacy.
We have an established presence in the UK and Ireland with the support of our global resource pool.
Ferrovial is a world-leading provider of infrastructure services delivering end to end capabilities over the entire asset lifecycle. This provides our diverse range of clients with a positive legacy through our integrated approach, ensuring consistently high standards of excellence in delivery. Value creation is at the heart of everything we do.
• Co-ordination of Fusion staff within the package delivery teams
• Responsibility for combining reporting for the whole package
• Ensure 4 weekly look ahead programme is produced and asbuilt recorded
• Ensure timely delivery and sign off for CDM Control Points in advance of works
• Promote Safe Systems of Work with the Supply chain
• Forward planning to ensure all consents and permits are in place to deliver works
• Manage construction activities
• Support Senior Project Engineers with subcontractor management – all aspects
• Weekly meetings, reporting and assist project controls function
• Capture change and ensure records are kept for recovery of costs
• Liaise with client and maintain good working relationships
Skills & experience
• Degree in Civil Engineering or similar
• Relevant experience in Civil projects managing subcontractors.
• Environmental background will be an asset.
Project ManagerAylesbury, Sudeste, Reino Unido Indefinido Ingeniería Publicado el 24 de abril, 2020
Assistants Project Manager - BrackleyBrackley, Midlands Oriental, Reino Unido Indefinido Ingeniería Publicado el 24 de abril, 2020
Project ManagerBirmingham, Midlands del Oeste, Reino Unido Indefinido Ingeniería Publicado el 24 de abril, 2020
Senior Quantity SurveyorAylesbury, Sudeste, Reino Unido Indefinido Ingeniería Publicado el 24 de abril, 2020
Crear alerta de empleo personalizada
Recibe emails con ofertas que cumplan tus preferencias
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo
Crear alerta personalizada
Los campos marcados con un asterisco son obligatorios *
Te hemos enviado un email de confirmaciónFinalizar
Algo ha ido mal. Inténtalo más tarde.Inténtalo otra vez