Senior Quantity Surveyor
Ferrovial Agroman UK
Publicado el 18 de abril, 2020
Aylesbury, Sudeste, Reino Unido
Ferrovial Agroman is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group, the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees and a presence in over 15 countries, with over 60 years’ experience since it was founded.
Ferrovial Agroman delivers value-driven, complex multi-disciplinary design and construction solutions across varied sectors worldwide, including transport, energy and water. Our people make this happen, bringing a diverse range of experiences, prospectives and backgrounds to fuel fresh thinking as we meet the unique needs of the clients and communities we serve. We are dedicated to exceeding expectations and leaving a sustainable legacy.
We have an established presence in the UK and Ireland with the support of our global resource pool.
Ferrovial is a world-leading provider of infrastructure services delivering end to end capabilities over the entire asset lifecycle. This provides our diverse range of clients with a positive legacy through our integrated approach, ensuring consistently high standards of excellence in delivery. Value creation is at the heart of everything we do.
• Manage all aspects of commercial and cost management of a project as designated by the Senior Commercial Manager
• Subcontracts are properly prepared and managed to reflect agreed scope including compliance with all responses to communications, payments, compensation events, programme submissions etc., that all contract files are maintained and kept up to date
• Responsible for developing procurement schedule and ensuring timely delivery of goods and services in line with solution cost estimate allowances and programme.
• Reporting on actual costs v estimate and identifying underlying reasons for any variance and resolutions, in particular highlight, challenge and resolve variance to latest plans.
• Ensure all project team members (including site staff) understand contractual arrangements to meet Client and partner requirements
• Work with delivery team to ensure project and programme risk mitigation plans are considered, put in place & administered.
• Work in collaboration with the Delivery Team to identify implement and monitor efficiency plans throughout the lifecycle of a project
• Maintain accurate financial records are maintained to audits and cost assurance.
• Accurate Final Accounts are prepared in a timely manner.
Skills & experience
• 5+ years of experience in quantity surveying
• Experience within a Construction/Engineering environment preferred
• Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying background
• Knowledge of NEC3 contract
• Strong Commercial background
• Ability to solicit views across multiple parties, lead discussions and manage interdependencies
• Strong interpersonal communication skills; ability to work with colleagues whose work will be impacted by your activities
Location – Aylesbury and Bicester
Assistants Project Manager - BrackleyBrackley, Midlands Oriental, Reino Unido Indefinido Ingeniería Publicado el 18 de abril, 2020
Assistants Project ManagerAylesbury, Sudeste, Reino Unido Indefinido Ingeniería Publicado el 18 de abril, 2020
Project ManagerBirmingham, Midlands del Oeste, Reino Unido Indefinido Ingeniería Publicado el 18 de abril, 2020
Quantity SurveyorAylesbury, Sudeste, Reino Unido Indefinido Ingeniería Publicado el 18 de abril, 2020
Crear alerta de empleo personalizada
Recibe emails con ofertas que cumplan tus preferencias
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo
Crear alerta personalizada
Los campos marcados con un asterisco son obligatorios *
Te hemos enviado un email de confirmaciónFinalizar
Algo ha ido mal. Inténtalo más tarde.Inténtalo otra vez