Characteristics of Environmental Positions at Ferrovial
Environment-related positions assist in setting up and coordinating the environmental management system for both external projects and internal company management.
- Designing and implementing sustainability indicators.
- Preparing and managing projects and environmental impact studies.
- Integrated planning and organizing in the territory.
- Preparing, implementing, coordinating, and evaluating waste management plans.
- Conducting environmental audits.
- Managing, supplying, and handling resources.
- Energy management and optimization.
- Designing and implementing internal awareness programs on environmental topics.
- Resource optimization.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of environmental regulations.
- Have analytical capabilities.
- Be organized, methodical, and responsible.
- Skilled at organizing and addressing tasks.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Proactivity and leadership.
- Interest in innovation.
- High level of English.
- Degree in Environmental Sciences
- Degree in Environmental Technologies Engineering
- Advanced Degree in Education and Environmental Control
All functional areas
Accounting / Auditing
Project monitoring / cost management
Marketing and Communication
Operations / Production
Health and Safety
Skilled Trade /Field