Quality is fundamental when it comes to comparing companies and their activities.
That is why quality metrics serve as a way to measure value in the business world. The ISO 9000 standard about quality management defines quality as: “[the] degree to which a set of inherent characteristics of an entity, such as a product, service, process, person, organization, system or resource, fulfills requirements.”
Quality at work and in the environment
Our mission is to do construction and provide services according to the requirements of our customers: we optimize prices, meet deadlines, fulfill the requirements requested, and comply with legal and regulatory standards—all while achieving high levels of profitability. That is why we have developed a set of principles that guide our work and allow us to maximize quality:
- Our customers are at the center of everything we do; we must understand their needs.
- Business profitability is our ticket to the future. The strength of our company and the satisfaction of our shareholders are achieved when we reach satisfactory levels of profitability.
- Commitment to our employees is key. We encourage motivation, participation, training and development of all members of our organization.
- We consider our suppliers and subcontractors as our collaborators, working towards mutual benefit together.
- Continuous improvement of the Quality Management System is essential to our success. We strive for excellence in our construction work, services, technical skills, human relationships and competitiveness, measuring our processes and objectives.
- Quality is everyone’s responsibility and is maintained by a prevention strategy (prior to inspection). Everyone is responsible for the quality of the products and services they generate and provide.
- Respect for society and the environment is an essential element of our work. We aim to make a positive contribution to society by respecting the environment while we do our job.
Our quality strategy has earned us many certifications such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 14064- 1, ISO 50001:2011; ISO 22000, ISO 39001, UNE-EN (Spanish Association for Standardization) 12899-1:2009, UNE 135332:2005, UNE 166002, UNE 179002, BS 1100, and EMAS, among others.