Publicado el 6 de febrero, 2023
Calidad y Medio Ambiente
Ferrovial Construction is the engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group. The company has presence in 6 main markets. It is a member of Spain’s blue-chip IBEX 35 index and is also included in prestigious sustainability indices such as the Dow Jones Sustainability Index and FTSE4Good. We deliver value-driven, complex multi-disciplinary design and construction solutions across varied sectors worldwide, including transport, energy and water. Our people make this happen, bringing a diverse range of experiences, prospectives and backgrounds to fuel fresh thinking as we meet the unique needs of the clients and communities we serve. We are dedicated to exceeding expectations and leaving a sustainable legacy. At Ferrovial we have five core values: Excellence, Innovation, Collaboration, integrity and Respect. We are proud of our work and values which we live by to achieve our goals. As one of the industry’s most diverse organisations, our people bring a strong blend of local talent, international expertise and perspectives from all backgrounds. This drives innovation and fresh thinking required to set new standards of excellence.
Location: Chipping Warden
About FC Civils Solutions
FC Civils Solutions is an engineering and construction arm of the Ferrovial Group. It is the largest private transport infrastructure operator in the world in terms of capital invested with a workforce of approximately 96,000 employees, and a presence across 15 countries with over 60 years’ experience. We are a Spanish multinational company operating in 4 divisions; Airports, Highways, Construction and Building subsidiaries. Ferrovial are committed to developing sustainable and innovative solutions, with the aim to create value for society, and for clients, investors and employees. Ferrovial Construction Ltd UK has 6 major Infrastructure projects across the UK; HS2, Silvertown (STT), Heathrow (Q6), Thames Tideway (TTT), Northern Line Extension (NLE) and Farringdon.
We will look to bring turnkey building & civil solutions, as well as a provision for general construction needs to our Group’s companies’ projects within the UK. These projects span from airfield works (taxiways, runways, stands), to civils (roads, demolition works, underground and above ground structures), and MEP packages (services tunnels, lifts, life safety systems, fuel/fire mains).
- Assist the Quality Manager & Project Team in ensuring that the Client’s requirements, Ferrovial Construction quality procedures and quality processes are followed.
- Primary point of contact on site, regarding all quality control/assurance aspects.
- Assist the project team and site team to ensure the implementation of Right First Time
- Assist the construction teams with the review and effective implementation of ITPs, supply chain quality plans, quality control procedures, quality improvement plans and ensuring that the closeout of NCRs, CARs and observations is undertaken in a complaint and timely manner.
- Perform the necessary visit to Factories to check compliance of product manufactured Off-Site and complete the relevant reporting on timely manner.
- Ensure the Subcontractors/suppliers maintain a robust documented Quality Management System that meets the requirements of the Works Information and supports self-certification.
- Perform frequent inspections of the construction elements to ensure their acceptance. This includes to double check compliance of test results compliance, tolerances, materials, execution, visual inspections, etc
- Ensure timely execution of benchmarking and sampling events with the Client.
- Maintain quality documentation and registers
- Undertaking on site investigation of specific quality problems and participate in their resolution.
- Lead and undertake inspections, audits and investigations where required, reporting and implementing lessons learned and improvements. Identify and promote best practice across the business unit and share lessons learnt
- Asist the project team to manage progressive assurance.
Skills and Experience
- Civil / Building Engineering background
- High experience on quality inspection on site and on factories
- Experience in precast elements
- Valid CSCS card to enable going on site
- Internal auditor/Lead auditor/assessor qualification
- Thorough knowledge of BS18001 / ISO14001 / ISO9001 management systems and their implementation
Please note that this job description does not represent a comprehensive list of activities and employees may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties.
Ferrovial Construction UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and as such treats applications equally and recruits purely based on skills and experience.
Ferrovial embraces diversity and inclusion, and we see the value in providing equal opportunities to all employees. We are committed to building an inclusive team from a variety of different backgrounds, perspectives and skills so we encourage candidates from underrepresented groups to apply.
#ferrovialconstruction #United Kingdom #associate
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo