JR02599 - JOB_POSTING-3-1567
Publicado el 20 de abril, 2023
Fairfax, VA, Virginia (Estados Unidos)
FAM Construction, LLC, is a U.S. subsidiary of the Ferrovial Group, is managing the design and construction activities on the Transform 66 P3 Project, a Virginia highway construction project that extends 22 miles along the Interstate 66 (I-66) corridor. FAM Construction, LLC will design and construct this $2 billion project, which will include three toll free lanes in each direction, two express lanes in each direction with a state-of-the art open-road electronic toll collection system, direct access between the express lanes and new or expanded commuter lots, new or expanded commuter lots, new and expanded transit service and park-and-ride lots, and interchange improvements.
In 2016, the Commonwealth of Virginia selected I-66 Express Mobility Partners to finance, design, build, maintain and operate express lanes on Interstate 66 Outside the Beltway. The project will transform this critical Northern Virginia artery to relieve congestion, improve safety and provide more predictable travel times. The new express lanes will open in December 2022, and when complete, the expanded highway is expected to move 2,000 to 4,000 more people per hour along the corridor.
Oversee duties involving heavy highway construction activities including structures, earthwork/dirt, concrete and utilities. Manage skilled craftsmen on exciting and challenging construction projects. Work closely with project management while championing safety, fiscal responsibility, productivity, and quality.
Regular Job Duties
- Monitor the schedule by regularly reviewing milestones and providing consistent solutions to a wide variety of challenges and multiple, simultaneous projects. Communicate and collaborate with management for schedule changes.
- Provide oversight to the work planning process including upcoming machinery needs, personnel requirements, road closures, and work in progress updates.
- Review work schedules, provide solutions for potential time delays, and implement strategies to meet milestones on time.
- Monitor work production and budget continuously while providing solutions to keep costs down and construction activities moving in the right direction.
- Work with an experienced team to share solutions, express concerns, monitor resources, and achieve goals.
- Interact with outside consultants, customers, and subcontractors by sharing new and relevant information in an effective, professional manner.
- Enforce company standards related to work ethics, safety, quality, and other company policies within the work group.
- Supervise, manage, and direct the hiring, training, development, appraisal, and work assignments of personnel.
- Understand and ensure that contractual requirements including local, state, and federal regulations are followed.
- Monitor and communicate equipment utilization and upcoming needs. Order material and tools as needed.
- Provide insight to Project Managers for schedule changes and resource allocation.
- Plan and organize crew member activities.
- Be a respected leader – gain the respect of others by being fair, honest, reliable, and hard working.
- Read and understand prints and project documents related to the construction of heavy highway and civil structures.
- Other unlisted duties will be assigned.
- Ten (10) or more years of heavy highway and civil construction as a superintendent.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to communicate in English via verbal and written communications using proper grammar and spelling. Preference will be given to those who are bilingual in English and Spanish. This position requires the ability to clearly and effectively communicate via E-mail, presentations, and reports.
- Moderate level of computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and internet search engines.
- Mathematical proficiency as it relates to basic accounting, geometry, algebra, and mathematics.
- Move throughout a construction jobsite which includes minor obstacles including climbing ladders and inclines, operating a truck, lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Work outdoors with exposure to changing weather conditions such as rain, sun, snow, and wind.
#Ferrovial #United States of America #entrylevel
Maintenance Technician - BC CintraDallas, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 23 de mayo, 2023
Low Voltage Project ManagerNew York, Nueva York (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de mayo, 2023
O&M EngineerDallas, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de mayo, 2023
Heavy Civil Field EngineerFayetteville, NC (inactivo/a), Carolina del Norte (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 18 de mayo, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo