Environmental Compliance Manager
JR04820 - JOB_POSTING-3-3686
Publicado el 31 de octubre, 2023
Atlanta, GA, Georgia (Estados Unidos)
Calidad y Medio Ambiente
North Perimeter Contractors, LLC is a U.S. subsidiary of the Ferrovial Group. In Georgia, North Perimeter Contractors, LLC is managing the design and construction of the I-285/SR 400 Project, which is a design-build (DB) project involving 10.5 miles of roadway. The project includes rebuilding the I-285/SR 400 Interchange as well as improvements to lI-285 west from Roswell Road in Fulton County to east of Ashford-Dunwoody Road in DeKalb County, and improvements to SR 400 from the Glenridge Connector to Spalding Drive. This $460 million project will improve ramp capacity at the interchanges by adding more traffic lanes and improve existing configuration deficiencies in both highways. The project will include building a collector-distributor with separation barriers and new flyover bridges which will widen and improve conditions of other existing bridges in the interchange area. The project is expected to save the average commuter 8 hours per year and to cut more than 20,000 hours a day in delays for all users of the interchange.
The Environmental Compliance Manager (ECM) is responsible for overall environmental compliance of the project. The ECM will monitor, document, and report the status of environmental compliance and verify monthly reporting requirements for the Project. The ECM will report directly to the project CEO and work with the Department of Transportation on any environmental compliance issues.
- Obtain environmental government approvals, such as USACE 404 permits, NEPA Approvals, and Georgia Stream Buffer Variance permits
- Lead, supervise and manage environmental aspects during the detailed design and construction
- Calculate environmental impact and track maintenance of Environmental Management Systems
- Develop and implement a Comprehensive Environmental Protection Program and supervise environmental inspection staff
- Prepare the technical documents for submission to the Owner in support of Owner lead permit applications and environmental approvals.
- Review the Bill of Quantities (BOQ) with the support of external design consultants for accuracy and completeness.
- Proactive management, participation and defense in meetings and contacts with the Owner or other agencies related to environmental issues and NEPA Reevaluation processes.
- Prepare partial designs and conduct verification calculations within the scope of expertise to help in the design management
- Help develop and decide about possible technical alternatives that achieve a more sustainable proposal.
- Conduct necessary reviews and research to identify appropriate solutions or controls to minimize environmental risk and impacts.
- Coordinate with Developer for the environmental surveillance plans and monitoring.
- Teach organization members about the environmental impact measures.
- Develop research and innovation projects related to environmental issues.
- Prepare and implement required training and education programs.
- Interact with the public as required in order to transmit information regarding environmental measures and impacts.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in field related to Environmental Science
- At least 10 years of environmental control and compliance experience in related industry required
- Experience with implementing a CEPP with environmental mitigation plan and personal protection training required
- Experience with developing and managing a storm water pollution prevention plan consistent with NPDES Construction General Permit (GAR1000002)
- Familiar with industry codes, OSHA, 401, 404, ASTEM E 1527-05, etc.
- Ability to conduct audits and field inspections to ensure compliance
- Certifications in OSHA 30 Hour, ASTM Phase I, ASTM Phase II, Wetland Delineation and Certified Environmental Inspector (CEI) strongly preferred.
Environmental Compliance SpecialistFort Worth, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Calidad y Medio Ambiente Publicado el 11 de enero, 2024
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) AnalystAustin, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Calidad y Medio Ambiente Publicado el 19 de diciembre, 2023
Quality ManagerAtlanta, GA, Georgia (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Calidad y Medio Ambiente Publicado el 31 de octubre, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo