Environmental Compliance Specialist
JR05573 - JOB_POSTING-3-4738
Publicado el 11 de enero, 2024
Fort Worth, Texas (Estados Unidos)
Calidad y Medio Ambiente
North Tarrant Infrastructure, LLC is one of the subsidiaries of the Ferrovial Group in the U.S. It is currently working on several projects in the U.S., including the North Tarrant Express (NTE) Projects (“NTE Projects”). The NTE Extension Project is a part of the NTE Projects, which consist of a series of major highway improvements to the critical I-820 and SH-121/183 corridor in North Tarrant County, Texas. The NTE Projects will relieve congestion, improve safety, and provide for anticipated traffic growth in one of the country’s fastest developing regions. The NTE First Project was a $1.451 billion design-build project consisting of rebuilding the existing main lanes as well as adding four toll-managed lanes, frontage roads and auxiliary lanes in the corridor between I-35 West and Industrial Boulevard. The NTE Extension Project is the next part of the NTE Projects. The construction of the original $984 million part of the project (Segment 3A) was completed by North Tarrant Infrastructure, LLC, and the current $580.5 million part (Segment 3C) of the NTE Extension Project is presently being carried out by North Tarrant Infrastructure, LLC.
The Environmental Compliance Specialist will be responsible for site inspection and compliance with environmental regulations.
- Conduct daily on-site environmental compliance monitoring, including weekly storm water inspections,
- Prepare documentation, and
- Report to the Environmental Compliance Manager, immediately, any violations or non-compliance with any environmental laws, rules or regulations or any other environmental commitments from the Environmental Approvals, and include with any such reports the appropriate recommendations for corrective action
- Assist with the checking of the environmental submittals prepared by the Sub-consultants for incorporating into the Works, to be delivered within the defined schedule and specified requirements
- Perform as needed “on-call” response to field issues during day, evening and weekend hours.
- Shall develop, schedule and conduct environmental awareness and compliance training for employees.
- Develop and evaluate possible technical alternatives and innovation projects related to environmental issues.
- Develop and implement environmental management system, and mitigation plans.
- Obtain environmental government approvals for the Work.
- Conduct necessary reviews and research to identify appropriate solutions/controls to minimize environmental risk and impact
- Be “on-call” to responded to field issues during day, evening and weekend hours.
- Assist in the preparation of reports as specified in the D&B Contract, Comprehensive Development Agreement, Technical Provisions, and other relevant contract documents
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- At least 5 (five) years of environmental control and compliance experience in related industry
- Required to have Certified Erosion, Sediment and Storm Water Inspector (CESSWI) or ability to obtain within 6 (six) months.
- Familiar with industry codes, OSHA, Clean Water Act, Migratory Bird Treaty Act, NEPA compliance etc.
- Developing and managing a Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWP3);
- Developing and managing environmental management system and mitigation plans;
- Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
**North Tarrant Infrastructure, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer**
Note: The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) AnalystAustin, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Calidad y Medio Ambiente Publicado el 19 de diciembre, 2023
Environmental Compliance ManagerAtlanta, GA, Georgia (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Calidad y Medio Ambiente Publicado el 31 de octubre, 2023
Quality ManagerAtlanta, GA, Georgia (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Calidad y Medio Ambiente Publicado el 31 de octubre, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo