JR01258 - JOB_POSTING-3-1575
Publicado el 20 de abril, 2023
Texas (Estados Unidos)
We are an American construction leader with specialties in heavy civil, commercial, waterworks and materials. We are dedicated to meeting the infrastructure needs of our clients and our community safely and intelligently.Our mission is to develop solutions that exceed satisfaction, maximize shareholder value, foster the professional development of our crewmembers and have a positive impact in our community. Always at the forefront of every project we embark on, is our commitment to quality, safety, sustainability and the satisfaction of our clients.
Field Engineer (Heavy Highway and Bridge)
The Field Engineer provides support to the Project Engineer and the Project Superintendent. The support goals include production tracking, operational planning, communicating, organizing, implementing, and tracking project data.
Project sites vary in and around the Houston, Texas area.
Regular Job Duties
- Collaborate with foremen and superintendents to ensure that work plans are tracked and analyzed to maximize efficiency in the field operations.
- Develop, maintain, and report the daily quantities installed and performed Analyze and compare budgeted vs actual production rates and yield in materials
- Perform quantity take-offs from plans and contrast weekly field quantities and plan quantities
- Assist in the development of Work Activity Plans
- Provide monthly quantity reports for verification of owner quantities and monthly billing
- Assist in ensuring that field work is being constructed within project standards and specifications
- Provide support for project engineers and superintendents as required
- Maintain and organize Plan Drawings, Revisions, and As-Builts
- Assist in maintaining all Project Logs
- Assess, compare, and monitor quantities ordered with materials budgeted Maintain the Notevault Diary and provide schedule updates to the Project Engineer
- Initiate, drive, and control Field Operations Reports
- Develop Look Ahead Schedules with the project superintendent
- Present information effectively in one-on-one and small group situations including managers and employees
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, Operating and Maintenance Instructions, Procedure Manuals, Contracts, Subcontracts, and Purchase Orders
- Other unlisted duties will be assigned
- Preference given for a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or similar degree
- Moderate to high level of proficiency operating Primavera 3 and 6
- Moderate to high level of proficiency operating MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint
- Be able to communicate in English via verbal and written communications
- A demonstrated ability to multi task, be a self-starter, and have a passion for construction and a job well done
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry and utilize Construction Math concepts
- Valid driver license for occasional, required travel
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with abstract and concrete variables
- Moderate physical activity performing somewhat strenuous daily activities of a primarily administrative nature.
- Some exposure to outdoors with changing weather conditions such as rain, sun, snow, and wind
- Ability to physically maneuver by foot minor obstacles at construction projects
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with the fingers
Webber, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Webber, LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.#webber #United States of America #entrylevel
Maintenance Technician - BC CintraDallas, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 23 de mayo, 2023
Low Voltage Project ManagerNew York, Nueva York (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de mayo, 2023
O&M EngineerDallas, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de mayo, 2023
Heavy Civil Field EngineerFayetteville, NC (inactivo/a), Carolina del Norte (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 18 de mayo, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo