Pipelayer/ Mechanical Crew
JR04907 - JOB_POSTING-3-3990
Publicado el 8 de noviembre, 2023
San Marcos, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos)
Founded in 1963, Webber is a leading construction company that specializes in heavy civil, waterworks, energy and infrastructure management and is dedicated to safely providing intelligent solutions to its clients and community.Webber is headquartered in Houston, Texas, with offices and projects in the United States and Canada. Webber supports a wide range of project models to meet client needs, including traditional design bid build, design build, alternative delivery models and public private partnership (P3) solutions. Webber also has an in-house engineering services department to help optimize building efficiency and quality while solving complex project challenges using field experience, innovative construction methods and BIM technology. As a subsidiary of Ferrovial, Webber has access to a global network of skilled engineers, best-in-class technology and vast resources.
Installs pumps, blowers, and specialty equipment specifically for Water and Wastewater. Installs concrete, clay, steel, ductile iron, plastic, corrugated pipe and any other type of pipe for storm drainage, water lines, gas lines and sanitary sewer lines. Lays underground communication and electrical ducts. May install and set electrical ground boxes, hand holes, manholes, inlets and other structures. Caulks joints, makes threaded and flanged connections. Installs valves and other accessories. Performs other related duties.
- Install pumps, blowers, clarifier equipment, headworks, including automated and manual screens, and MBR equipment.
- Installs concrete, clay, steel, ductile iron, plastic, corrugated pipe and any other type of pipe for storm drainage, water lines, gas lines and sanitary sewer lines.
- Lays underground communication and electrical ducts.
- Installs valves and other accessories.
- Ability to do neat work, plumb and level
- Installing miscellaneous metals
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred but not required
- 3+ years' experience as a pipelayer
- Ability to communicate in English via verbal and written communications
- Move throughout a construction jobsite which includes minor obstacles including climbing ladders and inclines, operating heavy equipment, and lifting up to 50 pounds
- Heavy physical activity performing strenuous day activities of a primarily productive/technical nature.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with the fingers and perceives attributes of objects and materials.
- Work outdoors with exposure to changing weather conditions such as rain, sun, snow, and wind
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Webber - Traffic Control Laborer - Heavy CivilKaufman, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado hoy
Webber - Concrete Finisher - Webber Barrier ServicesHouston, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 29 de febrero, 2024
Webber - Dozer Operator - Heavy Civil - Kemah, TXHouston, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 29 de febrero, 2024
Maintenance Technician Lead - BC CintraCharlotte, Carolina del Norte (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 29 de febrero, 2024
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo