Project Development Manager
JR02847 - JOB_POSTING-3-1875
Publicado el 17 de mayo, 2023
Austin, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos)
Desarrollo de Negocio
Energy Infrastructure and Mobility was created with the objective of promoting the transition to a sustainable, clean and state-of-the-art economy. We provide innovative solutions for the promotion, construction and operation of renewable energy generation and transmission infrastructure, sustainable mobility and circular economy.
In the area of energy infrastructure, we promote and build projects focused on the development of renewable electricity generation, storage and transmission infrastructures.
In the area of mobility, we are committed to the development of electric, shared, connected and autonomous urban mobility projects.
Reporting to the Head of Development, US, this position will focus on the greenfield and project development of utility-scale renewable energy projects (primarily wind, solar and storage) in the US. The individual will work with the US Development team to identify and secure new sites, evaluate project acquisitions, investment opportunities, and co-development opportunities. In addition, the Development Manager will be involved with day-to-day greenfield activities. All of these activities ultimately lead to the construction and operation of the project. The development team’s goals and objective are to build a world class project pipeline and to support and achieve corporate objectives.
• Lead and coordinate key project development functions; permitting, landowner relations, stakeholder engagement, financial feasibility analysis, engineering/design review, project legal review, etc
• Assist in the planning process, internal communications and business updates
• Prepare, review and/or support requests for bids/proposals.
• Support negotiations on behalf of Ferrovial Energy infrastructure and Mobility for the acquisition and development of renewable energy projects across the US
• Assist in the development and maintenance of relationships with key landowners, community leaders, industry groups, business developers, regulatory and government bodies, and other potential contacts or agencies to assist the business
• Manage a portfolio of development projects, from greenfield, interconnection and permitting phases, to supporting the marketing of the project, followed by pre-construction, commissioning, financing, O&M/Asset Management contracting support, budget support and management, permitting, pricing activities and day to day project management.
• Support the finance and M&A in completing project technical and development inputs to the business models.
• Coordinate and prepare all materials to allow for a smooth transition of projects from the development team to the financing, EPC and O&M/asset management teams.
• Conduct and interpret market research/analysis related to the renewable-energy market nationally
• Track technology and industry trends and inputs. Develop and implement systems and policies consistent with industry practices and those specified by Ferrovial management.
• Participate in industry conferences, shows, and round-tables, ensuring visibility in the industry
• Support and practice a culture of safety and respect
• Engineering degree or other relevant degree is preferred. Experience will be considered in-lieu of engineering degree.
• Proven track record and experience in a similar role in the US for more than 5 years.
• Candidates with experience of working directly for renewable energy industry preferred.
• Access to and knowledge of potential developers in the US looking to sell or co-develop projects.
• Good understanding of interconnection and transmission process and agreements.
• Available to travel as per projects/opportunities needs.
• Strong communication and collaborative skills, strategic vision, push to make things happen and appetite to succeed and commercially astute.
• Proactive, autonomous, flexible and being able to prioritize. Anticipation capacity, problem solver and solution provider.
#Ferrovial #United States of America #associate
M&A Project Director, USAustin, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Desarrollo de Negocio Publicado el 16 de mayo, 2023
Business Development Sr. ManagerThe Woodlands, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Desarrollo de Negocio Publicado el 13 de marzo, 2023
Project CoordinatorAustin, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Desarrollo de Negocio Publicado el 14 de diciembre, 2022
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo