JR02709 - JOB_POSTING-3-1714
Publicado el 2 de mayo, 2023
Frisco, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos)
We are an American construction leader with specialties in heavy civil, commercial, waterworks and materials. We are dedicated to meeting the infrastructure needs of our clients and our community safely and intelligently.Our mission is to develop solutions that exceed satisfaction, maximize shareholder value, foster the professional development of our crewmembers and have a positive impact in our community. Always at the forefront of every project we embark on, is our commitment to quality, safety, sustainability and the satisfaction of our clients.
Oversee the duties involving heavy highway construction activities including columns, bridge decks, and overhangs. Manage skilled craftsmen on exciting and challenging highway and bridge construction projects. Work closely with project management to build innovating structures while championing safety, fiscal responsibility, productivity, and quality.
Ensure a safe working environment and uphold a rich safety culture by implementing Webber's high safety standards. Support Webber's goal of having Zero Recordable Safety incidents. Manage and execute winning projects. Successfully manage new construction, maintenance, and repair of structures by completing projects on time and under budget. Structures include bridges, retaining walls, overhangs, columns, and other heavy highway and infrastructure projects. Provide expert insight and solutions to unique problems and challenges related to construction activities and cost control.
Regular Job Duties
- Monitor the schedule by regularly reviewing milestones and providing consistent solutions to a wide variety of challenges and multiple, simultaneous projects. Communicate and collaborate with management for schedule changes.
- Provide oversight to the work planning process including upcoming machinery needs, personnel requirements, road closures, and work in progress updates.
- Review work schedules, provide solutions for potential time delays, and implement strategies to meet milestones on time.
- Monitor work production and budget continuously while providing solutions to keep costs down and construction activities moving in the right direction.
- Work with an experienced team to share solutions, express concerns, monitor resources, and achieve goals.
- Interact with outside consultants, customers, and subcontractors by sharing new and relevant information in an effective, professional manner.
- Enforce company standards related to work ethics, safety, quality, and other company policies within the work group.
- Supervise, manage, and direct the hiring, training, development, appraisal, and work assignments of personnel.
- Understand and ensure that contractual requirements including local, state, and federal regulations are followed.
- Monitor and communicate equipment utilization and upcoming needs. Order material and tools as needed.
- Provide insight to Project Managers for schedule changes and resource allocation.
- Plan and organize crew member activities.
- Be a respected leader – gain the respect of others by being fair, honest, reliable, and hard working.
- Read and understand prints and project documents related to the construction of heavy highway and civil structures.
- Other unlisted duties will be assigned
- Five (5) more years of heavy highway and civil construction as a superintendent
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to communicate in English via verbal and written communications using proper grammar and spelling. Preference will be given to those who are bilingual in English and Spanish. This position requires the ability to clearly and effectively communicate via E-mail, presentations, and reports.
- Moderate level of computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and internet search engines.
- Mathematical proficiency as it relates to basic accounting, geometry, algebra, and mathematics.
- Move throughout a construction jobsite which includes minor obstacles including climbing ladders and inclines, operating a truck, lifting up to 50 pounds
- Work outdoors with exposure to changing weather conditions such as rain, sun, snow, and wind
Webber, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Webber, LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.#webber #United States of America #entrylevel
Maintenance Technician - BC CintraDallas, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 23 de mayo, 2023
Low Voltage Project ManagerNew York, Nueva York (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de mayo, 2023
O&M EngineerDallas, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de mayo, 2023
Heavy Civil Field EngineerFayetteville, NC (inactivo/a), Carolina del Norte (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 18 de mayo, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo