Webber - Loader Operator- Heavy Civil
JR05045 - JOB_POSTING-3-4055
Publicado el 10 de noviembre, 2023
Fayetteville, NC, Carolina del Norte (Estados Unidos)
Founded in 1963, Webber is a leading construction company that specializes in heavy civil, waterworks, energy and infrastructure management and is dedicated to safely providing intelligent solutions to its clients and community.Webber is headquartered in Houston, Texas, with offices and projects in the United States and Canada. Webber supports a wide range of project models to meet client needs, including traditional design bid build, design build, alternative delivery models and public private partnership (P3) solutions. Webber also has an in-house engineering services department to help optimize building efficiency and quality while solving complex project challenges using field experience, innovative construction methods and BIM technology. As a subsidiary of Ferrovial, Webber has access to a global network of skilled engineers, best-in-class technology and vast resources.
Operates a rubber-tired, skid steer, or crawler type tractor with an attached scoop type bucket on front end. Machine is used to load materials from stockpiles, excavation, charging batch plants, loading and unloading tricks. May be used with attachments in lieu of the bucket.
- Start engines, move throttles, switches, and levers, and depress pedals to operate machines
- Signal truck driver to position truck to facilitate loading of dirt, rocks, and other materials
- Take actions to avoid potential hazards and obstructions such as utility lines, equipment, workers, and falling objects
- Perform maintenance procedures on equipment such as oiling, greasing, and other service to the machine
- Troubleshoot and make adjustments to equipment
- Other unlisted duties will be assigned
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred but not required
- Ability to communicate in English via verbal and written communications
- Move throughout a construction jobsite which includes minor obstacles including climbing ladders and inclines, operating heavy equipment, and lifting up to 50 pounds
- Heavy physical activity performing strenuous day activities of a primarily productive/technical nature.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with the fingers and perceives attributes of objects and materials.
- Work outdoors with exposure to changing weather conditions such as rain, sun, snow, and wind
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Webber - Traffic Control Laborer - Heavy CivilKaufman, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 1 de marzo, 2024
Webber - Concrete Finisher - Webber Barrier ServicesHouston, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 29 de febrero, 2024
Webber - Dozer Operator - Heavy Civil - Kemah, TXHouston, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 29 de febrero, 2024
Maintenance Technician Lead - BC CintraCharlotte, Carolina del Norte (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 29 de febrero, 2024
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo