Webber - Project Admin - Infrastructure Management
JR04847 - JOB_POSTING-3-3715
Publicado el 1 de noviembre, 2023
Plano, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos)
Founded in 1963, Webber is a leading construction company that specializes in heavy civil, waterworks, energy and infrastructure management and is dedicated to safely providing intelligent solutions to its clients and community.Webber is headquartered in Houston, Texas, with offices and projects in the United States and Canada. Webber supports a wide range of project models to meet client needs, including traditional design bid build, design build, alternative delivery models and public private partnership (P3) solutions. Webber also has an in-house engineering services department to help optimize building efficiency and quality while solving complex project challenges using field experience, innovative construction methods and BIM technology. As a subsidiary of Ferrovial, Webber has access to a global network of skilled engineers, best-in-class technology and vast resources.
Provides administrative, financial and procurement and third-party claims support to the project.
- Responsible for new hire process to include new hire paperwork, payroll setup, benefit enrollment maintenance and onboarding.
- Coordinate and conduct new employee orientation, ensuring all necessary new hire paperwork is accurate and completed.
- Responsible for new hire data entry while creating and maintaining all necessary employee records.
- Process all employee actions to include transfers, vacations, promotions, merit, bonus, pay adjustments and terminations.
- Ensure that all necessary documents are received and approved.
- Responsible for the efficient administration of the project by answering phone calls, greeting visitors and distributing mail.
- Responds and delegates requests for information.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, conferences and travel as requested.
- Prepares monthly reports in a timely, accurate manner including but not limited to client required reports, overtime, payroll and SAP reports and work.
- Responsible for keying payroll hours and work activities for project employees in a timely manner and order activity reports.
- Maintain confidential employee files and other project filing including training and license records and vendor insurance certifications.
- Responsible for purchasing supplies, maintaining equipment, rental and vendor contracts, third party claims, client deliverable and Adopt a Highway.
- Responsible for the administration of the projects accounts payable and receivable including reconciliation, verification and distribution.
- Assist in the administration of fleet management system including data entry and invoice review.
- Answers the hot phone and manages all inquiries including recording and tracking to ensure all requests are responded to within contract requirements.
- Dispatch employees to accidents repairs or other concerns of client or public.
Qualifications and Skills
- HS Diploma or GED (Required)
- Minimum 3 to 5 years' experience in office administration/ customer relations (Required)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook (Required)
- Driver's License with good driving record (Required).
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify inefficient practices and develop best practice solutions.
- SAP experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to work flexibility and willingness to work extensively to meet business needs.
- High level of attention to detail, initiative, problem solving, and personal organization and leadership skills.
- Strong administrative, interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
- Requires minimum supervision.
- Works well with ambiguity.
- Strong strategic thinking.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paces environment
- Ability to spend time in the field in hot and cold temperatures.
- Able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Minimal bending, squatting and stretching.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds.
Webber, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Webber, LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Project AdministratorSeguin, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Finanzas Publicado el 15 de diciembre, 2023
Webber - Project Administrator - WaterworksPflugerville, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Finanzas Publicado el 7 de agosto, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo