JR04177 - JOB_POSTING-3-2929
Publicado el 24 de agosto, 2023
Fort Worth, Texas (Estados Unidos)
North Tarrant Infrastructure, LLC is one of the subsidiaries of the Ferrovial Group in the U.S. It is currently working on several projects in the U.S., including the North Tarrant Express (NTE) Projects (“NTE Projects”). The NTE Extension Project is a part of the NTE Projects, which consist of a series of major highway improvements to the critical I-820 and SH-121/183 corridor in North Tarrant County, Texas. The NTE Projects will relieve congestion, improve safety, and provide for anticipated traffic growth in one of the country’s fastest developing regions. The NTE First Project was a $1.451 billion design-build project consisting of rebuilding the existing main lanes as well as adding four toll-managed lanes, frontage roads and auxiliary lanes in the corridor between I-35 West and Industrial Boulevard. The NTE Extension Project is the next part of the NTE Projects. The construction of the original $984 million part of the project (Segment 3A) was completed by North Tarrant Infrastructure, LLC, and the current $580.5 million part (Segment 3C) of the NTE Extension Project is presently being carried out by North Tarrant Infrastructure, LLC.
The position of Accounting Administrator will follow company accounting processes to perform general accounting duties. Responsibilities may include any task related to accounts receivable, accounts payable, ticket collection, invoice reconciliation, data entry, payroll, or other administrative accounting duties.
- Collect/receive invoices, tickets, receipts, and other documentation.
- Review, reconcile, and enter items received into accounting system.
- Prepare reports at various intervals and frequencies showing departmental, project, or company accounting metrics.
- Communicate with vendors, suppliers, subcontractors, and other entities to provide information and answer questions related to accounting activities.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field preferred. Candidates without an applicable bachelor degree with 2 or more years of accounting experience will be considered.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Exposure to accounting software(s).
Webber - Project Administrator - WaterworksPflugerville, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Finanzas Publicado el 7 de agosto, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo