Publicado el 10 de marzo, 2023
Texas, Estados Unidos
North Tarrant Infrastructure, LLC is one of the subsidiaries of the Ferrovial Group in the U.S. It is currently working on several projects in the U.S., including the North Tarrant Express (NTE) Projects (“NTE Projects”). The NTE Extension Project is a part of the NTE Projects, which consist of a series of major highway improvements to the critical I-820 and SH-121/183 corridor in North Tarrant County, Texas. The NTE Projects will relieve congestion, improve safety, and provide for anticipated traffic growth in one of the country’s fastest developing regions. The NTE First Project was a $1.451 billion design-build project consisting of rebuilding the existing main lanes as well as adding four toll-managed lanes, frontage roads and auxiliary lanes in the corridor between I-35 West and Industrial Boulevard. The NTE Extension Project is the next part of the NTE Projects. The construction of the original $984 million part of the project (Segment 3A) was completed by North Tarrant Infrastructure, LLC, and the current $580.5 million part (Segment 3C) of the NTE Extension Project is presently being carried out by North Tarrant Infrastructure, LLC.
The position of Accounting Administrator will provide reception and administrative organization, logistic and general support to the Administrative and Financial department. Responsibilities may include any task related to reception, office management, accounts receivable, accounts payable, ticket collection, invoice reconciliation, data entry, or other administrative accounting duties.
• Answer/direct calls, e-mails and other inquiries.
• Greet visitors and make introductions to employees.
• Prepare, send, receive and distribute mail and other parcels.
• Maintain company electronic calendar to schedule and reserve meeting space and equipment as required.
• Communicate various information including announcements and memorandums and help schedule/coordinate events.
• Coordinate with the general services suppliers like the fleet, telephone, and energy companies.
• Track, order, and maintain inventory of office supplies and equipment, including inventory relevant to the reception and waiting areas.
• Maintain the reception, waiting areas, meeting rooms, and breakrooms so they are orderly, neat, and tidy.
• Organize the booking for hotel, flight, car, and all the necessary logistics for current and new employees or visitors.
• Check and review the employees’ expenses report.
• Organize various files, folders, and other information both physically and electronically.
• Collect/receive invoices, tickets, receipts, and other documentation.
• Prepare reports at various intervals and frequencies showing departmental or project accounting metrics.
• Communicate with vendors, suppliers, subcontractors, and other entities to provide information and answer questions related to accounting activities.
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience in similar administrative positions.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Effective organization skills.
• Exposure to accounting software(s). E-Cubits, Insite, Document Locator, etc. is a plus.
• Bilingual English/Spanish.
#Ferrovial #United States of America #associate
Project AdministratorTexas, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Finanzas Publicado el 14 de marzo, 2023
Project AdministratorTexas, Estados Unidos Tiempo Completo Finanzas Publicado el 13 de enero, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo