JR04030 - JOB_POSTING-3-2811
Publicado el 11 de agosto, 2023
San Antonio, Texas (Estados Unidos)
Alamo NEX Construction, LLC is a part of the Ferrovial Group in Texas. In 2021, the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) selected Alamo NEX Construction, LLC, a joint venture between Ferrovial Construction Texas, LLC and DBW, LLC (both Ferrovial Group subsidiaries), to complete the Interstate 35 (I-35) NEX Central Project. This project is a $1.5 billion Texas Design-Build (DB) project through the cities of San Antonio, Live Oak, Selma, and Schertz that will consist of non-tolled improvements along I-35, I-140, and Loop 1604. The proposed improvements will include the addition of elevated managed lanes to I-35, addition of 4 connector bridges at the I-35/I-410 North interchange, addition of 4 connector bridges at the I-35/Loop 1604 interchange, and widening of Loop 1604 in Bexar and Guadalupe Counties.
Job Description: Carpenter
Schedule: Varying Schedule
Work from plans to build, assemble, fit together, align, plumb, and set in place forms for molding concrete structures.
- Construct forms for the placement of concrete and structures
- Checks forms while concrete is being placed
- Assist and direct others in stripping forms after concrete is placed
- Install miscellaneous materials in erecting concrete structures
- Assist with rigging and erecting materials
- Install permanent metal deck forms
- Work with hand tools and power tools
- Other unlisted duties will be required
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred but not required
- Ability to communicate in English or Spanish via verbal and written communications
- Move throughout a construction jobsite which includes minor obstacles including climbing ladders and inclines, operating heavy equipment, and lifting up to 50 pounds
- Heavy physical activity performing strenuous day activities of a primarily productive/technical nature.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with the fingers and perceives attributes of objects and materials.
- Work outdoors with exposure to changing weather conditions such as rain, sun, snow, and wind
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Alamo NEX Construction, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Alamo NEX Construction, LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Traffic Management Center OperatorCharlotte, Carolina del Norte (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado hoy
Webber - Pipe Layer - WaterworksGeorgetown, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado hoy
Webber - Field Engineer - Infrastructure ManagementJacksonville, Florida (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 3 de octubre, 2023
TMC OperatorCharlotte, Carolina del Norte (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 2 de octubre, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo