Posted on 15 February, 2023
Georgia, United States of America
North Perimeter Contractors, LLC is a U.S. subsidiary of the Ferrovial Group. In Georgia, North Perimeter Contractors, LLC is managing the design and construction of the I-285/SR 400 Project, which is a design-build (DB) project involving 10.5 miles of roadway. The project includes rebuilding the I-285/SR 400 Interchange as well as improvements to lI-285 west from Roswell Road in Fulton County to east of Ashford-Dunwoody Road in DeKalb County, and improvements to SR 400 from the Glenridge Connector to Spalding Drive. This $460 million project will improve ramp capacity at the interchanges by adding more traffic lanes and improve existing configuration deficiencies in both highways. The project will include building a collector-distributor with separation barriers and new flyover bridges which will widen and improve conditions of other existing bridges in the interchange area. The project is expected to save the average commuter 8 hours per year and to cut more than 20,000 hours a day in delays for all users of the interchange.
The position of Bridge Carpenter will build and construct bridge structures by constructing forms for concrete.
• Prepare the layout of construction
• Estimate height, width, length, and other proportions for construction
• Work with blueprints or instructions from supervisors
• Build wood and metal forms for the casting of concrete structures
• Erect and wreck of all forms, guardrails, and temporary supports
• Set and tie steel rebar
• Pour and finish concrete
• Load and unload materials
• Use power tools such as saws, concrete vibrators, and air chisels
• Shovel dirt, gravel, and concrete
• Clean up around the job site
• Work in a safe and productive manner
• Assist in the general operation of the job site
• Experience on large highway, bridge/structures, paving, and/or utility relocation projects as a contractor.
The above listed duties require periods of standing, walking, climbing, stooping and bending. As well as periodic lifting of 10 to 50 pounds. Weekend and night work may be required from time to time. In addition, duties may require working from heights such as bridge beams or bridge caps.
North Perimeter Contractors, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
#Ferrovial #United States of America #notapplicable
Operations EngineerVirginia, United States of America Full time Production Posted on 23 March, 2023
Foreman-2Texas, United States of America Full time Production Posted on 22 March, 2023
ForemanTexas, United States of America Full time Production Posted on 22 March, 2023
Construction WorkerTexas, United States of America Full time Production Posted on 22 March, 2023
If you do not find a suited job you can send us your cv and we will get in touch