JR02329 - JOB_POSTING-3-1369
Publicado el 22 de marzo, 2023
San Antonio, Texas (Estados Unidos)
Alamo NEX Construction, LLC is a part of the Ferrovial Group in Texas. In 2021, the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) selected Alamo NEX Construction, LLC, a joint venture between Ferrovial Construction Texas, LLC and DBW, LLC (both Ferrovial Group subsidiaries), to complete the Interstate 35 (I-35) NEX Central Project. This project is a $1.5 billion Texas Design-Build (DB) project through the cities of San Antonio, Live Oak, Selma, and Schertz that will consist of non-tolled improvements along I-35, I-140, and Loop 1604. The proposed improvements will include the addition of elevated managed lanes to I-35, addition of 4 connector bridges at the I-35/I-410 North interchange, addition of 4 connector bridges at the I-35/Loop 1604 interchange, and widening of Loop 1604 in Bexar and Guadalupe Counties.
Job Description: Foreman
Pay Range Commensurate with Industry Experience
Schedule Typically Monday through Friday, additional days as needed including nights and weekends
The position of Foreman will direct and manage the construction tasks and activities of craft and labor crews.
- Coordination of construction activities.
- Provide direction to field and subcontractor personnel to meet schedule and production goals.
- Scheduling field personnel assignments.
- Assist in ordering materials. Receive and inspection materials delivered to the jobsite and provide the tickets to the superintendent or the manager.
- Inspect construction work as necessary.
- Ensure safety is carried out throughout the construction process.
- Ensure compliance with quality requirements and standards.
- Maintains an organized and clean job site. Keep materials and tools accounted for.
- Ensure that the elements are build according to the drawings and specification
- Track and report the working hours of any craft and labor crew under their supervision
- Conduct safety instruction to the crew (tool box talks)Attend training when required by the company
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience of progressive responsibility on similar heavy civil construction projects.
- Experience on large highway, bridge/structures, paving, and/or utility relocation projects as a contractor.
- Understand construction plans and specifications
- Basic computer skills
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Alamo NEX Construction, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Alamo NEX Construction, LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
#ferrovialconstruction #United States of America #notapplicable
Maintenance Technician - BC CintraDallas, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 23 de mayo, 2023
Low Voltage Project ManagerNew York, Nueva York (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de mayo, 2023
O&M EngineerDallas, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de mayo, 2023
Heavy Civil Field EngineerFayetteville, NC (inactivo/a), Carolina del Norte (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 18 de mayo, 2023
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo