Highway Maintenance Technician (Night Shift)
JR05435 - JOB_POSTING-3-4644
Publicado el 2 de enero, 2024
Charlotte, Carolina del Norte (Estados Unidos)
Cintra es una de las compañías líder en la promoción privada de infraestructuras de transporte en todo el mundo, por número de proyectos y por volumen de inversión. Actualmente gestiona cerca de 1.475 kilómetros de autopistas en 9 países, entre las que se encuentran la 407 ETR en Toronto (Canadá) y 5 autopistas Managed Lanes en Estados Unidos: NTE, NTE35W y LBJ en Texas, la autopista I-77 en Carolina del Norte y la I-66 en Virginia. Actualmente Cintra continúa activa en otros mercados, como Reino Unido, Australia, Colombia y Europa, el volumen de inversión en estas geografías supone más del 35%.
As a Highway Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for operating automotive and maintenance equipment to transport material, equipment, and maintenance personnel as well as performing skilled highway maintenance duties. You will also participate in the maintenance of buildings and work with maintenance personnel to receive assignments from the Maintenance Supervisor or Manager, and on occasions supervise personnel on various job assignments. Additionally, the Highway Maintenance Technician will guide and/or train less experienced personnel on equipment operation and roadway maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operates assigned automotive equipment and construction equipment such as tractors, mowers, sweepers, bucket trucks and Truck Mounted Attenuators (TMAs) and operate assigned gas or hand tools to complete daily assignments • Inspects equipment for proper operating condition, makes minor repairs or adjustments, lubricates and assists in making repairs as required
• Performs miscellaneous skilled maintenance on the I-77 Express Lanes Project as required.
Performs miscellaneous duties, such as general traffic control, pavement repair, landscaping, painting, relamping, miscellaneous barrier repairs, and available on-call after hours for emergency maintenance service, as needed
• Responds to traffic incidents, provides roadside assistance to motorists on I-77 between uptown Charlotte and Mooresville and available on-call after hours for emergency incident response, as needed
• Performs miscellaneous building maintenance as required
• Any other job duties as assigned
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to fulfill the duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education, Experience & Certification:
• Must possess se. but the candidate should have the ability to obtain a CDL, if needed, in the future.
• 0 -3+ years of experience in general roadway maintenance, traffic control, and traffic management is desired
• Previous experience with construction vehicles
• Basic knowledge of automotive mechanics
• Ability to interact with colleagues in a team structure
• Self-motivated and able to motivate
• Good communication skills
• User level of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint) and capable of learning and use other PC-based software
• Must be able to multitask and problem solve within a fast-paced environment
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability and willingness to work alternate work schedules, including weekends and night shifts. Can be assigned to a scheduled shift as needed
• May be required to work off hours on a regularly scheduled basis
• The noise level in the work environment may be moderate to high at times given that the employee will be working around heavy machinery and in traffic conditions
• Some roadway travel required
• The employee must be able to individually lift and/or move up to 80 lbs
• The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, climb, drive, and sit for long periods of time during day and night operation
• Must be able to work in high places and in any weather conditions
Customer Service RepresentativeManassas, VA, Virginia (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de febrero, 2024
Webber - Crane Operator (Telescoping Boom) - Heavy Civil - Lubbock, TXLubbock, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de febrero, 2024
Webber - CDL Driver (Water Truck) - Heavy Civil - Lubbock, TXLubbock, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 22 de febrero, 2024
Project Engineer (Civil & Transportation Engineering)Austin, TX, Texas (Estados Unidos) Tiempo Completo Producción Publicado el 21 de febrero, 2024
Envía tu CV
Si no encuentras una oferta según tus intereses, envíanos tu CV y nos pondremos en contacto contigo