Accounting / Auditing
Characteristics of Accounting/Auditing Positions at Ferrovial
This individual is responsible for conducting the company’s internal accounting audits, its finances, and its processes. Their work also involves planning the annual audit, interpreting and analyzing information, carrying out proposals, and establishing follow-up. Objective, independent assessment of the company’s operation or that of its departments in terms of processes, management, investment, costs, and/or labor relations.
- They are in charge of tax and accounting management for the company and employees.
- They also participate in financial monitoring.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the operations carried out by the company.
- Preparing auditing and financial reports.
- Responsible for upholding transparency around assets coming into or going out of the company.
- At certain times, they may take on the role of financial advisor to set up monitoring and propose strategies for containing risks. They will also offer solutions for boosting productivity and increasing profit margins.
- Analyzing company records; knowledge of and training on the company’s financial documents and those of its departments.
- Has university training (bachelor’s, master’s, or specialized post-graduate work)
- Great communication skills and ability to simplify technical concepts.
- Well-versed in individualized treatment and working relationships.
- Analytical skills.
- Highly observant, capable of identifying mistakes or failures in the monitoring or management processes.
- Must be dynamic and proactive, take initiative, and have the ability to recover from setbacks and learn from mistakes.
- Leadership skills.
- Management, planning and organization skills.
- Objectivity, independence, and impartiality.
- High-level knowledge of specialized computing software.
- Stays up-to-date on the laws and regulations the company must follow.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Business Administration
- Higher education in Administration and Finance
- Graduate work in business consulting, business, or finance.
All functional areas
Project monitoring / cost management
Marketing and Communication
Operations / Production
Health and Safety
Skilled Trade /Field